Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Girlfriend wants to put makeup on me!

My Girlfriend wants to put makeup on me!

When I showed my girlfriend some Japanese Game shows, including one where they dressed guys up as girls (really well, they look better than some girls!) my girlfriend asked if she could put makeup on me! Would you take that as a sign that she might be okay with CDing?

Smile make-up

Offer to let her and then you tell us.

yeah i love when my gf does that (puts makeup on me ,she actually gave me a few pointers) but as for her being ok with it , thats up to her , makeup and then full out enfemme are 2 different things with two levels of severity (might be a wrong word to use , but im sure you get the point) i would bring it up jokingly , thats how i suggested to my gf about it , i was joking about wearing one of her bras she left at my house, and shes like "i dare you to wear it" and i did and took pix with my phone , and she loved it lol and the rest is history , but as i said makeup versus full out cding , are two different things i would tread VERY lightly or just do what i did ,and joke about it ,and see her reaction then use your better judgement whether to proceed or not

best of luck

Kimmi

It's a bit of a girl thing; I wouldn't read too much into it.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I wouldn't see it as a sign that she likes CDing, but it might be a good chance to test if she could like it and to start to talk about it.

Smile

take her up on it let her do it have fun when she is done say all i need is a bra panties dress and high heels and see what she has to say if she goes and get you a dress and heels you know she is ok with it.
    hugs
    Ronda

Not on your life its not. Take care. Putting makeup on a guy is a fun thing to do and something that a GG would find abit of a challenge, but it doesn't mean you want him to go the whole hog with the dresses, boobs, wigs etc.
    It could mean she's a heck of a lot more broad minded than many GGs and up for a laugh, and it could mean that she's finding out how you feel about it, maybe she is that rare breed that fancies CDs I dunno, but dont read too much into it. Take it as it comes.
    BEVxxxx

Ivy, I agree with most posts here. It may not mean anything but it does open the floor for discussion and that's what it's all about! As my usual advice says: "Go slow!" Time and talking will tell the true tale of interest. If she is interested, then what's the hurry? You'll have found a partner who shares your life.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

It is certainly a good attitude, and probably an indication that she is likely to be more accepting than some, but no guarantee. As the others have said, respond positively, and go from there, but take it one step at a time, at her pace. Over a two year period, my GF has gone from being uneasy about Wenday, to viewing her as a friend and shopping buddy.

My CDing started like that when my girl friend, now my wife, wanted to see what I would look like in a dress. That was about 35 years ago, I'm still wearing dresses.

Kelli Taylor

Talking getting dolled up!!!!

Go For It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aspiring Member
    I would say that it could be a sign that she's ok with it,but not necessarily.My wife dressed me up as a woman for Halloween once,before she knew that I liked women's clothes and when she found out she wasn't accepting of it.

Well there is only one way to find out!

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by ronda
    take her up on it let her do it have fun when she is done say all i need is a bra panties dress and high heels and see what she has to say if she goes and get you a dress and heels you know she is ok with it.

I cannot dissagree more.

I used to have long hair for a long time, GGs *love* to play and screw around with a guys long hair and make it look feminine (i.e., french braids, pigtails, etc). Does this mean they are all secretly totally ok with cd'ers?, NO.

GGs (especially younger ones IME) love to dress guys up, does this mean they want a cd'er or are ok with cd'ing?, NO.

One approach to outing ones-self that I've seen a few times here starts this way, you let her dress you up a few times then spring on her that you are a cd'er claiming that "you liked it so much that you kept doing it". Hence putting the responsability of being a cd'er onto her shoulders instead of yours, when its your responsability to be ok with yourself and NOT hers.

Take the responsability, tell her the truth before she makes you over, or a few days afterwards. Dont automatically assume that she will be ok with you, dont be attached to the outcome. If you wait till afterwards, DONT even leave the possibility there for her to feel that she "turned" you into a cd'er, thats not fair to her.

honesty, COMPLETE honesty is the only way to go in these situations

Dawn
    I *love* being a girl
    sung by Sarah Jessica Parker in a commercial

been stuck in my head for 2 years

Really good advice here - cautious and slow is better.

Every magazine has a photo of 'dreamy' Johnny Depp - with lots of eye makeup; remember, his facial hair is still there, that's an indication of where America is at right now. Come to think about it, we're still retrograde compared to the 'glam' 70's when Bowie posed with Twiggy and it was hard to tell them apart.

That said, IvyL, by all means let her do the makeup!

Don't you dare refuse. Go for it.

Ooooh! You've gotta let her know about You eventually anyway, this is a good opening. But what is that gameshow? I want to see it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well in my case my wife get's upset sometimes because she doesn't wear makeup. She get's mad because sometimes I look more like a women then she does. My problem is I go all out to look like a GG and she get's upset because I'm getting better with each try. Back to the question GO FOR IT and see what happens, you may be surprised Carol A

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    My first wife noticed that I seem to like dressing up for halloween a bit too much, so one evening while I was napping, she started to put make-up on me. she noticed that I was getting "excited" about it. She woke me up hit my arm and asking if I was a "F%$king faggot". That was the end of any talk about CDing with her!

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

Of Course!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I'll take your place if you decide not to do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina
    Ooooh! You've gotta let her know about You eventually anyway, this is a good opening. But what is that gameshow? I want to see it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0xyf...0crossdressing

I hope I've sent you this link correctly. Not that computer savvy. In event, here is the link to the crossdressing Japanese game show. The contestants are quite convincing. If, for some reason this link does not work, go to the YouTube websight and type in "Japanese crossdressing game show".

Either she is ok with it or just wants to have a little fun. Either way let her do it and see if she will let you put on some clothing.

Banned Read only
    I'm down with the "Its a girl thing" vote. Don't read too much into it

No

She just wants to put make up on you. Don't jump the gun.

I would for now cool your enthusiasm and excitement. I know it would be exhilerating to let her play but that's all it may be. Think it logically out first.
    And and as everyone here says "TAKE IT SLOW"
    I know I would be jumping through whatever hoops it takes just to get my wife play with make-up. But I know when it is washed off she still wouldn't want to see strutting around en femme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]