Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing a Bra at Work

I wear a 38b and fill the cups naturally. It feels so good working in a bra but I have to be careful which jobs I wear one on. Being self-employed and not being in the same place or an office makes it easier to get away with it. It has got to the point if I do not have a bra on I feel like I am not completely dressed and people will notice same as if I had forgot my jeans.
    Danielle

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    I will wear one under sweaters in the fall and winter. During the spring and summer, it's mainly camisoles for me. I work with women on my job and they touch you on the shoulder when they speak sometimes, so I would not chance wearing a bra unless I had a lot of layers on. But there is nothing like the feeling of having one on, and not to mention the rush you get from carrying around a secret that only you know about and have to protect from the whole world. Sometimes it feels like everybody knows, though, because when I wear one, I am so aware of it being on all day. I am constantly trying to make sure the outline doesn't show.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

i love to wear my sport bras to work every day. i have worn other bras but they are to restrickting. i go through sport bras like water i wear them so much. my wife wonders how i go through them so fast. and im sure that people notice them but thats ok, if they ask ill tell them the truth.