Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's be honest !

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Let's be honest....apart from the "pre, post & non-op" aren't we just a bunch of guys wearing dresses !

pretty much
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Firstly, I don't own a dress. Secondly, if we weren't guys, we wouldn't be known as crossdressers! Thirdly, what other catagories are there other then "pre, post & non-op"? During op? Co-op?

So in answer to your question... huh?
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Well a interesting response to a simple question. Only a small few truely understood it.

"DayTripper" When you discount identity and behavior ... yes yes yes - a size 6.

Originally Posted by Matty
    Let's be honest....apart from the "pre, post & non-op" aren't we just a bunch of guys wearing dresses !

So let's break it into two parts,

#1 Are we guys "male" Yes

#2 Do we wear dresses Yes

I'm not talking about the psychological effect of it or the 'Gene Spectrum' theory. Not even talking about the many reasons behind why we wear dresses or what makes us all tick. simply we are guys & we wear dresses.

So if you are offended "sorry" but you didn't understand the question

"Gaby" your statement may be totally erroneous, even offensive.

"Shelly_P" Some here may find your remarks a little insulting.

Regards
    Matty
    PS...And "fem" jeans for Karren Hutton sake. lol

Ok, I don't think we are just "men in a dresses," unless that is of course what you consider yourself. If you live life as a guy and wear a dress from time to time than maybe yes, but most of us crossdressers on this forum are men who feel the need to express themselves in a feminine way. For instance, I wear more than a dress, I wear everything from wig to heels. Not everyday of course but even if not dressed I still have a feminine feel inside myself.

Hi Girls, To put it simply, at least for me, there is male, there is female, and I fit in between. I would'nt have it any other way. BTW Karren, I got a new pair of size 14 jeans today and they fit better than any guy jeans I ever owned, and can wear them any time. If I remember correctly, you said that you wear clear mascara to feel more fem ( I do too) so what's the beef with jeans? For me , Femme's femme. Love and xxxx, Lily

I guess that I really missed the question. Maybe because there was not a single question mark in your original statement?

Anyway, yes, in a crossdressers forum, the technical answer would be most likely yes, we are. You knew that, we all knew that. That's why I was asking what your point was? But frankly, now I really don't care that much.

And I will not even attempt to understand why you so cleverly used quotation marks for our names, or to say "sorry". May be beyond my understanding.

Gaby
    Last edited by Gaby; 07-12-2006 at 08:38 AM.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ
    Hi all,

Uh, Matty, let's be really, really honest, here:

Apart from the "pre, post & non-op," aren't we just a bunch of gals "stuck" in the bodies of guys wearing dresses?

Love,
    CJ
    I wish I said that!!

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some are, some aren't. For many of us, it's as much a mental thing as it is the physicality of wearing female clothing.

Who are we?

We're who we are period. Being a guy or girl notwithstanding. I'm a person and my name is Ericka. End of story. Ericka Kay Richards

I consider myself to be a woman. The only thing stopping me from being a full time woman is issuses with medical insurance. Oh yeah, I'm also a woman, and this makes me happy.
    Kisses, Linda

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    Well............that sounds so simple!! I am cured! I am cured! Thankyou Jesus!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaceyDee
    Well............that sounds so simple!! I am cured! I am cured! Thankyou Jesus!!
    Don't forget to also thank the Jewish God and Tom Cruise!

(see the trailer for Talladega Nights to get this joke)

Dammit caught out again yep spot on hun

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    I'm not talking about the psychological effect of it or the 'Gene Spectrum' theory. Not even talking about the many reasons behind why we wear dresses or what makes us all tick. simply we are guys & we wear dresses.
    You want to discount the reasons for and effects of crossdressing...

And the point of your statement is???

Having a penis no more makes you a 'guy' than a lack thereof makes you a 'girl'. Pay a visit across the hall to the F2M section and ask how many of them are 'really' just girls in boxers. We here on this side of the hall are not 'just guys'. Perhaps you are - perhaps others are - but you can not make a blanket statement such as this based only on genital morphology.

So, other than to be insulting to those of us here who - dispite being male - do not identify as 'guys', what is is you are looking to get at here?

Some color please.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

If all you are is a bipedal product of evolution, a fleshy automaton reacting to mere material reality then, yes, I guess you are just a guy in a dress. But I think you need to look a little deeper at life. There's a lot more going on than biology, hormonal influences in the womb, etc. etc. ad nausem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Funny you should mention that.

Was at a transgendered barbeque the other weekend where about half the people were crossdressed.

For no apparent reason, while I was taking a mouthful of cider, it struck me as being very funny that us guys were sitting around dressed as girls. I almost choked to death trying to swallow and laugh at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you are just a guy in a dress, then why are you wearing a wig and make-up in your profile picture? Kinda defeats the object of being just a guy in a dress doesn't it?

'apart from 'pre, post and non-op'... that rules out everyone doesn't it? because if you're non op, wouldn't you just be a guy in a dress?? your words, NOT mine.....

I'll be honest shall I? I think this question was lame
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

WELL MATTY, YOU JUST MAY BE A GUY IN A DRESS. but i would not go tauntin it around town! if you just wanna throw on a dress and run around, thats fine. some, i think most of us here, feel are femme side, and prefer to have nice makeup, are nails done, wig neet and styled, high heels the walk, the talk, the mannerisms etc. JUST THROW ON A DRESS/ I DON'T THINK SO! 0.02

Hahaha!

I like this hot thread burning from a 100% technical affirmation. Sometimes, i don't want to be honest with myself, precisely i lie to myself and that's making me happy. The truth is too hard to swallow.

Maybe you are....I am woman..!
    Traped in a males body in which I am working it out
    Dee Dee