Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your x-dressing have any correlation to job satisfaction/dissatisfaction???

I would say that when I have been unhappy at work my Crossdressing has been a firm base to fall back on and has taken my mind off of it. Then again, when I'm happy I will dress at home too, as I am now, presently in a denim mini skirt and cotton top and pale blue Marks and Spencers panties. Unfortunately I will have to take off my womenly outer clothing and put on boring male drab over my panties as I am going out in an hour.

So my happiness or lack of it at work is not connected to my CD activities as far as I can see.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC
    I would say that when I have been unhappy at work my Crossdressing has been a firm base to fall back on
    THIS IS HOW I SHOULD HAVE PHRASED MY QUESTION: WHEN YOU ARE UNHAPPY ABOUT JOBS/WORK...DOES YOUR CD BECOME A BIGGER FACTOR IN YOUR LIFE???

Have we covered this subject enough...? Thanks! jean

I am unhappy as cleaning and delivering newspapers are the most boring jobs around. No relation to dressing.

Most cds dress in their private life and not during business hours.

x-dressing

has nothing to do with my work. May have a lot to do with x- wives and how I was treated in the marrage

michelleliz

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC
    Then again, when I'm happy I will dress at home too, as I am now, presently in a denim mini skirt and cotton top and pale blue Marks and Spencers panties.
    Helen, you have nice taste.

I am wearing Marks and Spencer knickers too! Pink cotton with a floral lace front - quite pretty!

Platinum Member
    i am retired i look after my dad at the nurseing home and do house hold chores and do my yard work stuff ,tan and go shopping .... and hang out and do that mod thingy here .... so my dressing time vearys a bit but over all compared to when i worked and never had time for anything i am a lot happyer now..

I pull wood off a conveyor. Yep I'm a plywood kinda girl! ANd would I be happy if I could dress there. Sure if I enjoy be broken and battered by the macho tough sorts.
    It's actually not that bad. Good pay and good benefits and the mountains are gorgeous but I can't dress and it is hard to buy girlie things in this small town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JeanM GG
    THIS IS HOW I SHOULD HAVE PHRASED MY QUESTION: WHEN YOU ARE UNHAPPY ABOUT JOBS/WORK...DOES YOUR CD BECOME A BIGGER FACTOR IN YOUR LIFE???
    Oh so you mean......"do you dress more when you're depressed?"

No. I dress less.

But thanks for asking.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Oh so you mean......"do you dress more when you're depressed?"
    I agree, that's really the question. With the related question: "do you dress more when you're stressed?"

And the answer varies by individual -- and often by the amount of stress/depression.

For some the desire to CD can increase when mildly stressed/depressed because it provides escapism. But too much stress/depression can kill the desire.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com