Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's be honest !

Let's be honest !

Let's be honest....apart from the "pre, post & non-op" aren't we just a bunch of guys wearing dresses !

Not true... some of us like wearing skirts and cute tops.

So, the question is... Your point?

See, the big problem here is that even though that in the basics you may be right, there is a lot of people in here who is in fact transgendered (I'm sure you have heard the word before) and for them, your statement may be totally erroneous, even offensive.

Personally... I don't care much, since I know very well who I am, and it doesn't depend on what other people may have to say about it...

Gaby

Hmmm I still think it's more than that, in bloke mode I'm having to think bloke and not do anything girly, and when dressed up have to remember to keep my knees together sitting down etc

Unless it's just a fetish thing, more of your mind must be feminine than normal thus we're not just a bloke in a dress, inside we're still different.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Let's be honest....apart from the "pre, post & non-op" aren't we just a bunch of guys wearing dresses !
    If only it was that simple.

Have you considered the reasons behind why we wear dresses etc.
    I am sure you could ask everyone and get a different answer each time.
    How many times have you heard "I tried to stop but can't"
    It has cost people their marriage and in some cases their childen too

We are all similar, but I am sure we are not the the same.

Some here may find your remarks a little insulting.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

No way...Trudi isn't just a guy wearing a dress...She's MY guy...with whom I am so in love it's pathetic!

If CDs were "just a bunch of guys wearing dresses" I could have fallen in love with any number of them. I didn't, and I'm thankful EVERY day that I married the best one in the world!

Answer your own statement "are you a guy wearing a dress"?
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-11-2006 at 01:55 PM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya
    No way...Trudi isn't just a guy wearing a dress...She's MY guy...with whom I am so in love it's pathetic!

If CDs were "just a bunch of guys wearing dresses" I could have fallen in love with any number of them. I didn't, [SIZE="3"]and I'm thankful EVERY day that I married the best one in the world![/SIZE]

Err I beg to differ Nigella is !!!!
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Banned Read only
    On the most basic level, we are indeed all "guys in dresses/skirts", because we are of the male sex. But that doesn't begin to address the "why". Being transgendered on whatever level has with it other issues. Some of us are mostly masculine, a little feminine, some are equally feminine and masculine and others are mostly feminine with some masculine.

There are numerous theories on why we do what we do, but ultimately, self acceptance is the key to sanity and inner peace.

I adore femininity, I emulate feminine ladies and I am both masculine and feminine equally in my soul.

Isn't that obvious....Hence the name Crossdressing!! Except for those that wear fem jeans!! Who knows what they are doing?

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No.

We are a bunch, we are guys, we wear dresses, but the sum is more than its pieces. I admit though, it could be less than we think.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG

LOL Sandra, wanna act all guy like and it out??

Nahhhh our "guys in a dress" would enjoy that WAY too much!

But yanno, I agree with ya...Nigella IS the BEST....for you!

And Trudi is the BEST...for me!

Just as it SHOULD be.

OK I'll hush now before we make everyone

On a strictly superficial level, you are absolutely right. But most of us, you too, I presume, are much more than what's evident on a superficial level. For example, there's the whole emotional level to consider. The other responses have covered that well.
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

Aspiring Member
    "Except for those that wear fem jeans!! Who knows what they are doing?"

What are you talking about? I bought some jeans yesterday because they simply don't make fashionable jeans for men. Mens fashion for the last 15 years has been baggy, long and oversized.

When you discount identity and behavior ... yes yes yes - a size 6.

If it was just about wearing a dress I would give up tomorrow.

No, its the whole emotional, pshycological feeling of identifying with the female gender and, it has to be admitted it is a sexual thing as well.

i am certainly fully hetrosexual and find an attractive girl the most wonderful thing in the world and therefoe would not want to be a girl fulltime. However, when I do dress, make up or think about dressing or go shopping for feminine things, I get a very special feeling that is very exciting and at the same time relaxing and peaceful.
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hmmm

I married the best one in the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG
    Actually you are both wrong..My Babe is the BEST..LOL

But yanno, I agree with ya...Nigella IS the BEST....for you!

And Trudi is the BEST...for me!

Just as it SHOULD be.
    Vanya.. you are a great Diplomat..Hugs

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Uh..Uh

Sorry Matty. I must disagree..For you and others it may be guys wearing dresses..Why a Guy would wear a dress when he does not need to, and why someone like me does because I have to could probably be best explained by the 'Gene Spectrum' theory.. i.e. XX on one end Xy on the other end and where you land in between determines your view on the subject..Sorry about the simplistic explaination of it, but I prefer to keep it short and sweet.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour
    SOOoooo????

Smile But i love my jeans

If victorias secret endorses it, i buy it , if i happen to look good in it, all the better. Nadeen

Matty -- If only it were that simple. If only the compartments on the gender line were so nicely separated and defined. If only we didn't feel one way some days and another on other days. There are days I wonder why I don't just chuck it all and make the transition (then I would fit into a nice little box). But there are other days I wonder what I am doing sitting here wearing lace panties and pantyhose and oftentimes a bra under my male clothes. So, are we all men wearing dresses if we don't fall under the three categories you named? Only if there were only those three nice and neat categories for us to fall into.
    Now that I have confused everyone, including myself, I will stop here.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by noname
    "Except for those that wear fem jeans!! Who knows what they are doing?"

What are you talking about? I bought some jeans yesterday because they simply don't make fashionable jeans for men. Mens fashion for the last 15 years has been baggy, long and oversized.

Hmmmmm don't ever remember using fashion and jeans in the same sentence before! Ohhh. Yeah I did. There was a NOT and a NEVER in there somewhere. . Don't see Stacy from "What Not to Wear" in jeans. Ok maybe but I don't watch those episodes!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Individual

I think it's down to each his/her own opinion. As my macho male front further disolves with time, I find I feel like a different breed than the average guy.Not just becuase I like to dress like a women sometimes, but becuase I'm beginnging to embrace my femininity even while i'm not cding. Instead of hiding it away becuase I'm afraid someone might figure it out. I guess I'd phrase it as "aren't we just a bunch of people wearing dresses? Don't we have just as much right to wear a dress as anyone else?"

Dann

Like what was said before; at one end you have XX the other end you have XY. All inbetween are we. Some dress around the house, some dress all the time. Some like women some like men. Some like to ride around in really tall trucks, cause there wee wees are really small. some want it cut off some don't. some want boobs, some don't. some men like men and don't come anywhere near a dress. some women like women and don't come anywhere near a dress.
    I on the other hand am insane.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Well its far beyond "just wearing dresses". Its the psychological effect of it.

Whats "sex", other than just sticking your dealy in somewhere and orgasming? The physical act isn't really remarkable or anything - but its the psychological effect of it - thats the thing.

Hi all,

Uh, Matty, let's be really, really honest, here:

Apart from the "pre, post & non-op," aren't we just a bunch of gals "stuck" in the bodies of guys wearing dresses?

Love,
    CJ