Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ive got another question :)

Ive got another question :)

[SIZE="2"]So before I ask this I just wanna say im not looking for advice on how to handle anything or any type of relationship advice..Im just looking for your alls answers

How many of you that are straight have fantasies about being with a man while youre dressed?? Do you feel thats the one thing that youre lacking to experience being a woman?? Im just curious and im not trying to get too personal, you dont have to answer if you dont want Ive just got a few questions in my head and I like seeing the different answers.

[/SIZE]

Fantasies?

No fantasies here, Hon. All real. Ericka

Yes I have fantasized about being with a man while dressed wondering what it would be like to be wrapped in his arms and cuddling and kissing.

Fantasies while dressed

SherryLynn - Regardless of how I'm dressed, my fantasies involve women. One of them has my S/O and I entering a club separately. I'm dressed. We make eye contact, flirt, talk, share drinks, and go home together. Not too fancy, but that's my fantasy scenario.
    Talon

femme or not, men are sexy.

Of course, I'm exceptionally fussy, and go for women most of the time.

xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Banned Read only
    fem or not, men are men, and men are pigs. I think every guy in the world should go out crossdressed, and I mean looking like a total pig in a skirt just to know what it feels like to have some other slob come up to him and say "Hey good looking, where have you been all my life?"

"IN HELL" is my response.

"F****** your wife while your out hitting up on trannys," is another good reaponse. (Oh, by the way, I do understand why she married you now, she's not all that good.)

In the past (teens, twens) I tried to have that kind of fantasies, because I thought it is the logical "extension".
    Well, what shall I say: I didn't work
    Last edited by Marla S; 07-06-2006 at 06:57 PM.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    Yes I have fantasized about being with a man while dressed wondering what it would be like to be wrapped in his arms and cuddling and kissing.

What ever you fantasized about I can asure you , it was GREATttttt.and I even told my shrink about it and she asked " Are you OK with it" like the Country song, I said, " HELL YES"

Newly married to CDsWifey NewbieCD's Avatar
    I dont know i liked men before i did all this dressing up stuff and maybe it is not necesaraly that he is wanting to be with men maybe they just want to take the womans role and be passive and feel loved by being carresed and held we all know the roles of men and woman in the bedroom and it does not always have to do with well this goes here and this here oh but not there, maybe talk to him and see if you play the male role and let him be the female in all femme maybe that will help

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieCD
    I dont know i liked men before i did all this dressing up stuff and maybe it is not necesaraly that he is wanting to be with men maybe they just want to take the womans role and be passive and feel loved by being carresed and held we all know the roles of men and woman in the bedroom and it does not always have to do with well this goes here and this here oh but not there, maybe talk to him and see if you play the male role and let him be the female in all femme maybe that will help
    [SIZE="2"]Like I said before im not looking for relationship advice, ours is great. I was simply asking a question of the CDers on this board....not sure why when I ask a question its always assumed that I have problems and need help, maybe somebody can answer that one [/SIZE]

All women in my fantasies and ever since i got with my GF over a year and a half ago they have only really contained her anyway.

Tough and brilliant women - only.

My thoughts of interacting with men while en femme are platonic. I admit it would be interesting to be out to dinner, drinks, etc. with a man who was relating to me as a woman. However, the minute that such thoughts migrate towards any sort of intimacy, I get creeped out. Have to admit at the end of the day I'm just a straight guy who likes to look like a girl.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I understand what you are asking and I have had thoughts in that vein. Being with a man as a man has no appeal but I do wonder when enfemme.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Sorry, I don't ever even fantisise about being witha man. It's just not my thing..... .....BJ

I'm Bi, so what can I say.......!
    Just use safe sex
    Dee Dee

It's an honest, thoughtful question SherryLynn. I think quite a few of us have fantasies of being with a guy while en femme. I know I have, but my therapist says fantasies can be about anything and still not mean anything. If you have a rape fantasy or a gay fantasy it does not mean you want it in reality.

Still, I think it would be interesting to spend an evening in polite company of a man, dining and dancing maybe. Definitely having the evening end at the dinner table and not somewhere else. The group I just went out with sometimes goes to gay or lesbian bars, so who knows?

Sally

Banned Read only
    Heck, at least they will buy you drinks. So you don't put out. They are men. They are used to that.

Newly married to CDsWifey NewbieCD's Avatar
    Let me say i am sorry about telling you or giving advice I did not read the first part of your main post well enough and i am sorry and to clearify i do like men but i am Bi and me and Wifey where talking about it earlier something close to the same thing and i thought you might have had some of the same issues next time i will pay closer attetion lol

I wouldn't say I fantasize but the thought has crossed mind. I've mentioned that before in a previous post. Though, when I think about it further, any intimacy means we would both be naked at some point. At that point... i'm really not enfemme. That doesn't appeal to me, I want a sexy, smooth, beautiful woman in my bed.

Bi here... so I fantasize about men and women equally, whether I'm in CD mode or not.

No man...no man....only woman...only woman! Man = crap; woman = fantastic! If I began to have fantasies with men involved, i'd get myself institutionalized right away

Love,
    Sonia

Ok, this is one of those questions that always makes me laugh. If any "straight" crossdresser is having desires to be with a man, he ain't exactly "straight" is he?

What is wrong with a man saying, "I have bi-sexual tendencys". Are they so hung-up on being "straight" that they can't even admit this to themselves?

Oh well, I'm not a straight crossdresser. I have bi-sexual tendencys. So my answer to this question of yours would not hold water, but then, any yes answers from "straight" crossdressers would'nt either. 0.02

I read someones signature line the other nite that went something like this:
    Be who you are. Those that matter won't mind and those that mind don't matter.

I liked that line very much.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieCD
    Let me say i am sorry about telling you or giving advice I did not read the first part of your main post well enough and i am sorry and to clearify i do like men but i am Bi and me and Wifey where talking about it earlier something close to the same thing and i thought you might have had some of the same issues next time i will pay closer attetion lol
    [SIZE="2"]Its ok, no problem No harm done....As far as my hubbys thoughts on this subject I wont share since im sure he'll be on later and post his own thoughts lol I already know but I gotta give him a chance to speak for himself ya know [/SIZE]

is in her vest
    I have no fantasies at all regarding men. I love to go out with other men and just do the bar thing, but if I ever get enough courage to venture out "en femme" and a man came to me, it would scare the living daylights out of me. I only fantasise about a more open relationship with my wife. It's funny but really I am very happily married and she is the only woman I want too.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart