Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Womens underwear under the male uniform

All the time...

I always wear panties, thigh highs, garters and an anklet under my uniform at work - feels so much better than plain old boxers!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    Never wear a bra under, because I am always afraid the straps will be visible.
    The visibility of straps depends a lot on the kind and thickness of the material, and of course on the way the straps fall and on their rigidity and thickness. But chances are that if the material is thicker than a T-shirt and the straps aren't particularily stiff, that the straps will not be visible.

One thing you do need to watch out for is that white shirts and blouses tend to show straps much more visibly, especially if the bra itself is white. Sometimes a white bra will be obvious underneath a shirt that a "nude" or coloured bra would be completely invisible under. Oddly, black straps are usually much less visible than white ones!

Sometimes it isn't the straps themselves that get you, but rather the clips that hold the elastic together.

My suggestion is to try a Jockey microfibre "Seemless" "bra-top" (really a bra but sometimes marketed as a bra top.) Those things are quite soft and quite stretchy, are very easy to hide (no underwire), and their straps are longer than normal and so do not dig in where most bras would. They are about $C16 but often go on sale for 30% off. I must have about 5 of them now

The other issue is the straps are always falling. That, and I am pretty much always just wearing a t-shirt, so the straps do tend to show. Not alot, but a little. I have already read the thread on that, and its likely uncomfortable because its likely a little too small.

Because i am basically an underdresser I wear hose and lingeire when I can under my very male business clothes. I would say that I would wear Pantyhose the most, very easy to hide

Smile Undergarments

I wear panties 24/7 which includes both home and work. In my former occupation, I was able to wear pantyhose or thigh-high stockings most of the year. Currently, the nature of the work I do makes it uncounfortable to wear hosiery. However, I can occasionally do this in the winter on slow days.
    Best regards,
    Lois

you bet

always wear panties and wear thigh highs in winter.
    sue ellan

I wear panties all the time. In colder weather I wear nylons - bra which is easy to hide under bulky clothes. I have worn a thin skirt under my coveralls but only a couple of times. Bobbie

I love to wear a pair of seamed stockings under my jeans. Then I can always pull up my pantleg and look down at the back of my ankle/calve and see the seam running up the stocking. Very sexy.

In the six months prior to my retirement I wore panties underneath the drag, but only about 1/2 of the time. Now I'm enfemme 24/7.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Perhaps that if I wore panties and pantyhose under my uniform I would have an error free day !
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    Perhaps that if I wore panties and pantyhose under my uniform I would have an error free day !
    Wearing pantyhose makes every day an error free day ! Katrina sends her

I wear panties almost 24/7 these days even under my male clothes.
    Katy

Annie, I must agree with you on this supject. I for one have been warring female undergarments, for a very long time, (under my male clothing), which is to include stockings garters, bras, panities, and some others.
    All I am saying is that you are not alone, and if you ever need anyone to talk with, please feel free to contact me. My email address is
    tessa1wire@yahoo.com

I to wear pantys 24/7 and a bra. but over all i don't have any more mens underwear. my wife got rid of them a few years ago i have come to terms with myself of who i realy am an i am pleased with it. I am a transgenderd person. and proud of it.

Not at all at work
    But I do like to wear a little something under
    My clothes when I go out and get my drivers license photo
    So when I look at it later I remember what I was wearing underneath
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Nearly every day!!

Nearly every day, I wear panties, sometimes a really short half slip, sometimes thigh highs, all of which produce such a yummmy feeling.. I love it.

I owe a debt to Hanes for their "Authentic boxers". Yesterday I read the description on that link and collapsed in laughter. If only they knew

panties 24/7 here also, have not had any male underwear in the drawers for years.
    ginger

ophillia

Right now I'm at work with panties, cami, womens shorts and top and a pair of little white keds. Haven't worn mens underwear in over 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by eleyna View Post
    I owe a debt to Hanes for their "Authentic boxers". Yesterday I read the description on that link and collapsed in laughter. If only they knew
    Now I want a pair.

&CatalogNavigationBreadCrumbs=HanesCatalog;women;W omen_ByCategory;Women_Panties;Women_Panties_Briefs &CanBuy=True"]Authentic boxers[/URL]". Yesterday I read the description on that link and collapsed in laughter. If only they knew [/QUOTE]

I had the same reaction on another web sight "Y fronts" HA HA HA HA !

Quote Originally Posted by eleyna View Post
    I have the pair pictured,and 9 more.I think they will work okay for doctors' visits.(except for the pink ones)

Quote Originally Posted by smallwonder View Post
    I have the pair pictured,and 9 more.I think they will work okay for doctors' visits.(except for the pink ones)
    <waves of jealousy> I tried to get the pink ones, but they were discontinued! Before these it was Calvin Klein's "choice" boyshorts (with the CK band across the top). A lot more evidently femme, especially the pink ones, but they felt so good. Lost them in a purge =/ And they stopped selling the pink ones.

do you know if hanes is discreet? Because I might order some online, but I am paranoid about being discreet, especially when ordering online.

Yes, usually the items ship in a regular postal bag with nothing encriminating on the packaging. I've not placed an order big enough to need anything else yet, but I suspect they'd be discrete too. Even had the postman hand me my Hanes order once while quite casually chatting with me, so I knew it gave nothing away.

It will of course say "Hanes" on the package, but they're not the sort of company people will assume you are buying girly clothes from

Other shops I've found equally discrete are classiccloseouts.com (great sale on right now!), oldnavy.com, figleaves.com and barenecesseties.com. Others with names, discretely printed but I think a little more noticeable if someone really takes the time to look, newport-news.com, lovefifi.com.