Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Womens underwear under the male uniform

Hi Ladys
    It's Always Nice To Hear Stories Like These. Isn't Fun And Exciting To Wear All These Lacy Things I Love It. Feels So Cool When You Can Wear These Thing All The Time. It Just Makes Me Feel So Wonderful And Sexy. And The Best Part About It, Know One Knows You Are Wearing Them.

Yup, panties daily for me.....a nice thong preferably!!!!! A nice shave of the legs and painted toes doesnt hurt either.

if the underwear gose on then every thing else got to go on
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I frequently, though not always, wear panties (women's or even girls') under my male clothes...they're comfy and I like the idea of wearing something girly underneath, even if no one sees it.

I also dress under my male clothes often. I actually look forward to winter so I can wear a bra or cami and not worry about straps showing through my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by InHerShoes View Post
    I also dress under my male clothes often. I actually look forward to winter so I can wear a bra or cami and not worry about straps showing through my shirt.
    Same here.

Yes, a bra will show through your shirt.
    However, a dark color (such as blue or grey) makes it far less noticable if at all.

I always wear panties. Mostly something in satin with a lace trim.
    Sometimes just plain white bikinis like the ones I have on now.

I definately wear out my panties much faster then my men briefs. I had a cute silky polka dotted pair my wife accusses me of wearing off the polka dots.
    I love to wear my bras too but only if I wear my forms with them.yeah for boobies.

"Paperback writer Wendy" Tiffany 1953's Avatar

Every chance I get.

Never to work but at every opertunity away from work. The risk of accidental exposure is too great. The most I do at work is wear womens socks with the pink word hanes in the toe. Hugs Tiffany

I used to wear panties, maybe a cami and/or pantyhose. But, now, the only time I wear femme underwear out, is when I'm en femme. Too much hassle , having to pick drab outer clothes that will cover, too hot, etc. The only femme "traits" I carry over to drab now are my shaved body and painted toes.

Nikki, I'm curious, have you had to deal with any CD criminals?

Vikki

24/7 bikini panties for me! I got rid of all my male underwear a long time ago...then when I had to visit the doctor, I had to go buy some mens underwear.....cuz I'm still too chicken to wear panties to the doctors office... Although, there was once when I went in for a test wearing pantyhose because I didn't expect to have to disrobe....well, the short version is...I was caught and I think the poor nurse was more embarrassed than I. My wife and I still laugh about it!

Always panties!

many eves and days at home i have on bra and forms if possible...but i've worn panties all my life on a daily basis, through a couple of long term relationships where my SO's were kewl with my dressing and encouraged it!
    Now single, have no reason Not to wear my clothes of choice at every oppurtunity! i love going out with bra, panties, And hose on underneath and feel the tingly feelings ... never tire of that!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    More often than not its my SBL under my business suit. Bra, thong, thigh highs and garter belt plus sometimes my corsett and an open bottom girdle. Makes boardroom meeting sooo much more enjoyable!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Panties always, never normally wear a bra or camisole top as they would show, but I sometimes wear a wasit clincher and padded pants or other shapewear to give me a few curves.

Its usually too hot on the tube to wear tights or stockings under trousers, but the odd time its nice to suffer for your art!

The problem with pink or other brightly coloured knickers is i'm prone to forgetting to do up my flies and shirts come untucked at the back!

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile wearing womens ,sorry our clothing under the male uniform

dear girls i have been doing this for years.i am not comfortable wearing anything but my clothing under whatever that other stuff is ,so disgusting .love phylisanne

I haven't worn male underwear since I got out of the Army in 1975. Absolutely nothing about it that is appealing to me whatsoever.

i love wearing panties so much that i may end up throwing away most if not all of my male underwear cause i never wear them ^^

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn27 View Post
    i haven't gone as far as wearing a bra to work, i think that would show even under the heaviest shirt.
    It turns out that it doesn't take that much of a shirt to cover up bra-straps. Also, it turns out you don't need much to cover up modest forms, especially "add-a-cup" inserts, or even up to about a size 4 (roughly A cup). A fair number of my pre-CD'ing shirts turn out to be fine for hiding a bit of a bulge, without even wearing a "sweater".

I work in an air-conditioned office, so wearing long sleeves during the summer is not particularily unusual (drafts.) I've even risked wearing my size 6 forms "around" a bit, underneath heavier sweat-shirts. It isn't the thickness alone which is important: to hide forms you want something that folds into a bulge in the front, and a thick material might fall down instead of folding.

So, yes, I've worn bra and forms at the office. But I don't usually risk it while I'm going to be working with my boss for awhile. In my own office, or down to the vending machines... well, I just avoid tight fitting tops during regular hours (mostly )

I wear panties 24/7, I wear ph or thigh-hi's 16 to 24 hours a day. I think I have some mens briefs somewhere, collecting dust. My underwear is all women now. I to have worn cami's and half slips under my male clothes. I haven't worn bra's under my male clothes.

I think panties feel better and I know that they fit better. No more tighty-whiteys.

Meag

For me I wear as much lingerie as possible under my drab cloths. how much depends on the weather. I can b a thong on hot days to a full bustier and stocking on cold days.

Kymmie

I think it's great to wear panties underneath reg clothes.
    I like to look at women and imagine what kind of underwear they have on and try to picture them in the same ones I'm wearing.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Okay I must know - how does one wear a bra under their male clotes with out it showing thru ? I work in an officer and I would think that it would show thru. I don't wear a suit jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by rocval2001 View Post
    Okay I must know - how does one wear a bra under their male clotes with out it showing thru ? I work in an officer and I would think that it would show thru. I don't wear a suit jacket.
    when i wear a bra under male drab, i usually make sure its a sports bra or something thats not padded. other than that, wearing a black shirt helps. normally i only wear bras normally when i can wear a jacket, but sometimes its easy to get away with otherwise

I often wear a panty girdle and bra under male clothes when I go out. I just love the tightness of a panty girdle.

I often wear panties under my male clothing and being from Scotland I wear a kilt as male clothing as far as possible. I like to wear schoolgirl knickers underneath or black or white panties. Any other colours would be too conspicuous if anyone saw them. Navy or green are best under a kilt but when I can dress fully anything goes. It certainly keeps you on your toes when sitting down in a kilt or climbing stairs!

Womens underwear under drab clothes

I do it all the time,panties r a must. Usually have lacey petty pants and cami on also. When itws cold wear pantyhose to keep warm. It gives that femme feeilng all day long and yes it is a rush to know noone else knows.

I have some men's underwear someplace. Whenever I go to the doctor I usually just buy a new pair.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.