Thread: Can anyone help me?

Banned Read only

Can anyone help me?

Ok I have a situation. I am not old enough to leave the house yet and do not have my drivers liscense. I do not have any sisters. I live with my dad. I love to crossdress. Problem is I dont want to get caught. I cant do anyhting. Can anyone help. Tips, anything.

pretty pretty princess

was there

i was in that situation for a while.i tried to dress when none was home and if that wasn't an option.i tried for panties 24/7.try to search around for someone in your area.i met some others in my area that were willing to drive.you pry wanna avoid make up at this point.sometimes if you can,go shopping just look,it satisfies even the savage beast.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    just out of curiosity, how old are you?

First of all - don't panic! The best way to not get caught is to only dress when your dad is out of the house for an extended period of time, or after he has gone to bed (be sure not to wander round the house dressed when you think he is asleep though!). Also, be sure to take everything off before falling asleep. Trust me on that one!

You need a reaaaaally good hiding place to stash your gear. Under a floorboard, inside something lockable, or somewhere that no sane person would ever think of looking. Don't just hide it at the back of the wardrobe, or under your matress / bed. I'm sure that most people here had to come up with inventive ways to dress during their childhood / teenage years, and the experience will serve you well in adulthood.

As you mentioned having no sisters, I assume you also have a lack of clothing. A good idea would be to check out second-hand / charity shops, as you can pick up some real bargains.

To appease your desire somewhat, try just wearing female underwear / nude tights under your regular clothing for a girlie fix.

Finally - do you have any friends that you could confide in to possibly help you out?

I hope this helps...
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Gold Member
    Must Be Over 18As this is an adult forum, you must be aged 18 or over to participate. Underaged members will be placed on a temporary ban until they reach the age of 18. Please notify an Administrator or a Moderator listed in the Forum Leaders Board, should you see any under age users. Under 18?

Banned Read only
    Just because I havent moved out of the house doesnt mean im under 18.

According to your profile, you are in fact 19...
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Although I understand the need tyo be discreet, don't just assume that your dad is against dressing. I scolded my sons, not for dressing, but for stealing underwear from their mom, our incredibly sexy next door neighbour, and their sister. The dressing was not the issue. If yur dad is, in fact, hostile to dressing, limit yourself to really sexy small things. Thigh high stocking roll down into little rings, thongs and panties take no space, soft bras your size, and some uni-sex sport bras, etc, can be 'explained away". good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeparsons3
    I am not old enough to leave the house yet and do not have my drivers liscense.
    If you're not old enough to leave the house, then you aren't old enough to be on this forum. This thread is closed.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn