Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sports, beer.. manly things!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    Guess you're rich.

Doug
    No, just a regular gal. My wife wouldn't let me have a plane when she saw the prices for even used ones, so I'd rent. The rest I just accumulated over the past 25 or so years. I don't sell or trade my toys, just keep looking for more room for them. Unless you meant the spa pedicure, but you can get those pretty inexpensively too.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Last edited by Christina Nicole; 06-27-2006 at 05:43 PM.

Gotta say I just don't see the big thrill of sports. Ok, maybe motorcycle races, but that's about all I casn stand. Beer, on the other hand, is a passion of mine. I brew my own ... once I bottled 10 gallons while en femme, it was cool! I love going to brew pubs dressed and sitting at the bar and having some great beer. Sports are dumb, though.

I brew my own beer too, YUM!

I do guy things, although one of them is so specific anyone reading this would "out" me in a heartbeat - but I can go do guy things and come home and switch into a gals tank top and short shorts and be right at myself.......

That's the life I enjoy, I am finally comfortable with it - no guilt feelings anymore, do what I want as a guy and when I'm alone or with a specific friend I can bring out my feminine side.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Tgirl74
    but sports seem to no longer consume me.
    lol suuure Jacinda, I saw you yelling at the tv yesterday!
    I'm tgirl74's girlfriend

I JUST LOVE "GOOD" BEER, (not massed produced American Beer either)! And like Bourbon too. I love to watch Base Ball, Foot Ball or Hocky with a six pack, (I detest Basket Ball), though I NEVER go out of my way to actually watch sports, I will watch them if it is convienient to me. I love Dirtbikes, I have four of them, I will get greasy while working on them. I like to play pool, Darts and Bowling = With Beer! I have been known to jump into a Moshpit at a Death Metal concert and stay up all hours of the night playing PS2 and other video games...And I love to dress En-Fem, when ever I can...

You Twisted My Arm

OK OK I forgot..... I'm into sports.... "Figure Skating"..... Thank You Dorthy Hamel.... love the hair thing Babe.

Sports is great for some, but I'm not into sports.
    http://www.somewhereelseclub.com/Index2.html
    Dee Dee

I have to admit that beer and building horsepower do something for me, but most other sports dont do much for me. I must say though I enjoy working on my 67 Firebird wearing panties. At the local dirt track or taking my son kart racing my mind is totally on what I am doing and not "enfemme" like it is 99% of the time.

You girls have got to live and drink some of our Aussie beer. Its great stuff and on average stronger than some of your American beer. I love the sport and dont watch chick flicks unless the SO takes over the remote control. Sort of mixed the two passions by heading down to the local drive through beer shop dressed up about two nights ago. Got a bit of a look from the guy who served me, but didnt give a toss. I dont think I would walk into my local bar dressed up as I want to have the ability to walk after leaving the place! At least in the car there's always the quick gettaway!

Becoming More Me Jessica Brekke's Avatar
    Oh, I'm a huge football fan, as is my wife. One of the things that brought us together was our mutual and somewhat uncommon love of the Cowboys. I studied martial arts for years, and would do it again, if my schedule allowed it. And if you give me a cool new gadget, you won't see me again for days.

As for drink... I'm hard pressed to think of one I don't like, from scotch and beer to Cosmopolitans and fruity margaritas. If pressed, I'd say white wine would be my least favorite... but I'll drink it in a pinch!
    Last edited by Jessica Brekke; 06-29-2006 at 09:18 AM.
    Never underestimate the value of a good pair of flats and a well-fitting bra.

~Jessica~

Personally for me I love to play rugby, and ski.

Not a huge fan of actually watching much sport.

Susan