Thread: Him to Her

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Him to Her

I am soooo, soooo excited!!! I just finished watching "Him to Her" on the Discovery Channel. It was a very fair, inteligent, and informational program on M2F (mostly) and F2M (less) sex change. I just happened upon it while channel surfing. I caught most of the one hour show. It must have started at 11PM eastern time.
    Did anyone else catch this? Did anyone tape it? I wonder if it will be run again? I wonder if a CD copy of it will be made available? We need far more of this sort of program to educate the public.
    OK, Stephenie, calm down. I was sooo pleased and I hope that at least some of you all got to see it too.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 06-20-2006 at 11:46 PM.