Thread: J C Penneys "SALE"

J C Penneys "SALE"

Hi everyone just got back from the mall ,went to Penneys found out they had a $2.97 and $4.97 SALE !!!! WOW !!! Bought 5 summer tops and another summer skirt . Total sale of $228 for $19.82 WOW !! I live in western PA . Dont know if its everywhere, but the girl said it was the end of summer sale. SO go check it out . Stefi

Banned Read only
    wow, the end of the summer comes early 'round them parts eh? here it's just early July.

girl next door
    different time zone, silly !!

oh, and thanx for the tip stefi.

there's a penny's on my way home from work.

xoxo

t
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Platinum Member
    Stefi now use your pennys charge card to buy everything get a discount on top of the sale then at the same time pay off your charge at the regester and have no balance on your card.... more shopping for even less money.....

Now you tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by stefi
    Hi everyone just got back from the mall ,went to Penneys found out they had a $2.97 and $4.97 SALE !!!! WOW !!! Bought 5 summer tops and another summer skirt . Total sale of $228 for $19.82 WOW !! I live in western PA . Dont know if its everywhere, but the girl said it was the end of summer sale. SO go check it out . Stefi
    Damn, just come back from the states ... not back again for a few months ... don't suppose the sale will still be on then

Lucky Americans with all your cheap (as in cost, before anyone gets offended ) clothes!
    Fiona

---
    Does my bum look big in this?

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/fionasboots

Pennys, wow ...I think I'll pay cash, Keep shopping at the used cloths storesTop brand names, CHEAP
    Dee Dee

Stefi, Which Penney's in Western PA were you shopping in?

Jodi

Sales

If you would like some more sales besides J C Penny, go on line and try Newport News, look up there catalog. There fashions are right up to date.

Marg Lindenwald