Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Womens Jeans

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    Girls should I buy some jeans for women? Ive been thinking about it. How many of you in here like to wear female jeans?
    Hell NO!!! Run away....Run away.... Dont' fall into the trap that all women have fallen into now a days!!! If you want to wear pants, then might as well dress like a guy! hehehe Nothing wrong woth a cute pair of capris or a casual skirt!!! Simple yet fem, I always say!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Do any of you wear those stretchy, flared womens jeans without pockets in public in male mode?

I do!

LOL I wonder if peeps can tell.... not that it matters, but I prefer if women notice!

Women's Jeans

Hi Everyone,

I have a few pairs of women's jeans. My favorite ones are the ones I bought from Old Navy. I have a 38-40 waist and I wear the size 18 women's. I could probably wear a 16 in these jeans if I wanted them to be tight. Just go into the store and try them on.

Patty

My suggestion on how to get right size if you are not comfortable trying on in Ladies department, is to go to Walmart, Target, etc. pick a pair and take to men's fitting room. No one notices a thing! Most of these stores have several brands. Personally Levi, mid rise, straight leg are perfect for me. They have some stretch, no decorations that appear too fem and fit like a glove ! I have totally replaced my male jeans with these.

Hi Girls.....guess that you've talk me into getting some (really was hard to do that ;-} ). Hopefully this weekend can run down the hill (live in the mountains - nothing nearby) and pick up a pair or two. Thanks for all the good info .... sizing included.

Luv ya all,

Debbie
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Buy Jeans

I know I am late with my response BUT here it is anyway!

By all means by ladies jeans. I bought a pair from Wall Mart. Since I did not know my size, I took along a measuring tape! It worked.

Yesterday I took my first “almost fem” dress up outside. I did not wear a wig but the rest was all ladies cloth including the jeans. I spend the whole day shopping. I bought both regular cloth and ladies cloth. I did not get any comments from the sales ladies. The whole experience was a turn on for me. I think I took the step because I had the jeans to wear so I did not make as muck of a show as If I had worn a skirt.

Sorry for this long note but it was to tell you wearing jeans in public felt great and yes it was somewhat a turn on for me.

Hugs Carolyn

Smile

I wear fem jeans every day. They are light and so comfortable. My fem undies feel so nice under them. Wish my hips were larger but they still fit me better than mens jeans ..... Jolene

I have worn ladys jeans for a long time. In my case they fit me perfectly and I don't wear any mens jeans at all. and my wife said they look real good on me.

Personally, i love leather....but cant wear it all the time. So i buy hip huggers with low rise panties or maybe a thong and i wear them all the time. I especially like going to the club with a nice top and low rise jeans on with maybe some black platform booties.... i love the look.

jessica

Hi everyone,

First post here. This topic brought back nice memories of wearing my sisters Gloria Vanderbilt jeans when I was young.

I love women's jeans and wear them when I'm traveling for work. My favorite pair are my JJill stretch.

This is who I am, accept Jeanette TS's Avatar
    Hi thats all i buy and the fit is ace. womans jeans are tops

Lov Jeanette ts 1 (76).jpg

Definitely love female jeans. But not the Women's section or sometimes not even the Misses' section. The Juniors section in TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Kohl's, and Sears are my home away from home. Always get size 11 for that tight fit, but since most juniors' jeans have spandex stretch, they feel comfortable and look fantastic! Pics in my Myspace link.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    Jeans are an easy item for you to try on because once they are drapped over your arm all jeans look the same.....so just head for the dressing room. Standing on your tip toes will give you the look "in heels".

Jeanette - great photo! WOW

I must say that I am re-thinking the whole fem jeans idea. I certainly don't think I'd be interested in wearing them when completely fem - it'll always be skirts and dresses for me - but in lieu of guy jeans this could be a fun way to flirt with en femme in my regular life!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I live in the Seattle area and buy alot from Macys but on line i buy jeans from Body Central. Try bodyc.com
    Bobbie

I dont think I have any guy jeans, or shorts for that matter anymore.
    I wear a size 11 Juniors, low rise, streatch, flare. They are the best thing next to skirts!

I bought pair of womens jeans this last weekend. They fit better than any pair of male jeans I've ever owned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

God forgive me, for I am new to this. But now do you know your sizes in lady jeans. From what I've read on here I must be close to a 14 (34w/32L mens). But what about the length.
    Last edited by Rickie; 06-13-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Senile Junior Member
    I just got a pair of Levi's 14 petite, I am a 36men and short inseam, 14 short are to long..so petite is just right. I just love the stretchy material, fit nice and snug in the rear and thigh areas. Feel soooo sexy wearing my womens jeans.

Women's jeans

I have 3 pair of women's jeans that I wear. What's nice is they have that miracle fabric -spandex- in them. So they stretch and are more confortable then men's jeans. I wear them to work, they look androgenous so I don't think anyone notices, or if they do who cares. The only complaint is if there are pockets on them they are very shallow pockets compared to men's. It is hard to put much in the pockets.

I bought mine in a thrift shop: that's where I get most of my fem clothes. Just go try on the fem jeans and see which ones fit. Take mostly men's clothes in to the dressing room with a few fem clothes mixed in.
    Last edited by Theresa9; 06-13-2006 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickie
    God forgive me, for I am new to this. But now do you know your sizes in lady jeans. From what I've read on here I must be close to a 14 (34w/32L mens). But what about the length.
    I measure them and then go the the mens dressing room and try them on. There are so many styles and cuts of womens jeans that its impossible to go by size alone.

I suggest you measure your waist and them find out which size womens jeans is close as a place to start. The numbers are deceiving. I find womens pants fit large so even if I wear a size 14 dress, the pants/jeans can often be a 6 or 8 (US sizing) for my 31" waist.

And I always carry a tape measure with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

I love women's jeans! Yes, you can wear them in male mode just fine. I've done that for years! But en femme, this past weekend I discovered the secret that I need to really get the look right--hip pads! I was in a lingerie store and they had this thing that looked like a girdle, but it has detachable foam hip and butt pads. I wear it under jeans and they fit really good en femme.

Rikki

Female Jeans

I always wear female jeans too, and always will. Tina xx

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    Girls should I buy some jeans for women? Ive been thinking about it. How many of you in here like to wear female jeans?
    hi i;m stevie 5; 120 lb;s 3/4 ;s r nice lei;s mudd