Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Womens Jeans

Womens Jeans

Girls should I buy some jeans for women? Ive been thinking about it. How many of you in here like to wear female jeans?

jeans

angela, i wear womens jeans all the time. why not buy a pair and try them.

That's all I buy anymore. I have a few pair of drab jeans for doing housework,cutting the grass etc. I love the stretch lowrider type. If you get the right size, you'll be amazed how much more comfortable they can be.

Jeans

Hi Angela, I wear womens jeans all the time. I wear them to work and to play.
    I wear a juniors, 14 L. Not knowing your waist size that would be a 34 waist. Go to a Lane Bryant and try some on. I know they will have your size. I wear Venezia. I also wear Levi's 14L.
    Go for it and have some fun.
    Kathrynn

I love them, drab or femme, I wear them all the time.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

i just bought a pair today and wow!
    with the size, i just eyeballed it.

I have two pairs of womens low rise strech jeans and luve them

Senile Junior Member
    I wear womens jeans all the time, even in drab. My waist is 36 and I have short inseam, so I wear 14 petite. Love them and my wife likes them on me.

Do them have a fem looksie?
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

I just got a pair of Cruel Girls, low rise, flared at the bottom but hug my thights and hips nicely!

VERY VERY comfortable to wear - reminds me of the 70's and those old Seattle Blues jeans!

Got some 550 loose fits but I can wear those anytime anywhere and they look like guy jeans...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I Love women's jeans! size 4-6. especially with heels. Really shows off a nice figure!

Love them! They are comfortable. Have three pair, two lowrise and one of them are stretch jeans. Love the shape of my buns in them. Yes some are very femme looking. Try a pair of lowrise stretch jeans.

Me Me Me

I do

im usually a 9 juniors in jeans , but i find my levis low rise stretch in a size 7 fit pretty good, and i love how they feel... saw these cute little glo jeans the other day, and i think i'll be purchasing them soon....

Is one really crossdressed if one wears a women's version of men's clothes? I'd love to find some jeans that zip in the back, I think they're soooo sexy.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Do you just go to the department stores, try them on and buy them....dress in fem? Having not done it am wondering what all you ladies do ;-}
    Thanks for helping me see what I need to do! Would love to get some jeans; you all them seem so wonderful I need to try for myself.
    Luv and hugs,
    Debbie
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

I have 6 or 7 pairs of girls low rise stretch jeans that I wear in public all the time. I wear a junior size 9 and LEI is my favorite brand.
    Jamie

I have a couple of pairs of men's fitted lowrise jeans and the rest are womens jeans. I wear jeans to work everyday and it depending on the outfit I'll choose what looks best.

Since there is a trend for guys wearing fitted pants and jeans, the stores are pretty used to guys browsing the womens jeans. Just ask a clerk on whats the best size for you, I'm sure they wouldn't find it strange at all.

I have worn them for the last 10 years it was a family friend who first suggested wearing them as I have large hips.

She and my wife removed the tags indicating they were ladies whilstmy wife knew I cross dressed she did not know at that pint how I would react to being askied to try ladies jeans infront of a friend in male mode.

I tried them on and for the first time ever I had on a pair of jeans that fitted as I said I now wear them all the time. I have 4 pairs of jeans and none of them are mens jeans.

Although I do not have any to wear right now, I have worn them in the past. I can tell you the most daring pairs I had were my Chic jeans, and and shorts from Victorias Secret

You definitely have to try out women's jeans. When I got my first pair I realized the fit I was missing. I would really reccomend that when you buy them get a size that is 1-2 inches smaller in the waste than you would be in mens jeans. For example, I am a 30 waist in mens and a 28 in womens.

Jeans

I have at least 4 pair . Lucky,, Miss Sixty's,,Gap and Besty's and wear all the time ,,,love them . All are ultra low rise size 2 - 4. My problem is im a 29 - 30 waist and little over 6 foot tall. Finding the lenght to work with heels can get a little tuff. If anyone notices nice tight fitting jeans ,,,well it worked !

yes i have womans jeans i feel just as sexy in jeans as i do in a skirt or a dress thay are cut differnt and feel so good not at all like mens jeans but thay do come in a lot of typs so buy what you feel good in i love them

Thanks ladies you just convinced me to get a couple of pair of ladies jeans.

I am at the point now where I wear mostly womens pants in general and I find them to be much more commfortable than mens. I wear a 32 waist and am in a size 12 which fits snugg around the waist but is still comfortable.

My last 3 pair I got from Chic which kmart carries but i also have some from walmart and eddie bauer. It just depends on what style and fit you are looking for.

anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]