Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sailors

Sailors

I've just had the most brillant week, sailing off-shore en-femme. Are there any others amongst you who do this?

I'd recommend it anyone, but especially to those who never venture out, or who only do so under cover of darkness.
    Last edited by jenny_centaur; 06-04-2006 at 03:41 PM.

No I've never done it
    But It looks like you had a blast
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

No, haven't done that, but I am a total sucker for sailor-style dresses and uniforms. I have two sailor-style dresses and several Japanese sailor-style uniforms. Add to this about double that number for my dolls and it is a lot...

Taffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

Ah-May-Lee
    No. I have never done this, but I did hang out in a sailors bar.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I've never done it, but it sounds and looks awesome!
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    No. I have never done this, but I did hang out in a sailors bar.
    lol. That was the same thing I was thinking...I saw the header and thought it may be a thread of picking up cute sailor boys.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I used to hang out in sailor bars. But I used to have to wear bell bottom trousers and listen to "Anchor's Away" at a lot of work related events too.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Mad props to Jenny for giving "mistress of the seas" a whole new meaning!!! You looked great out there!
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Used to sail a lot while I was in the Army, thought I have never sailed dressed.

The best trip I every did was from Fort Lauerdale to Belize via Key West, Grand Cayman ands a smal island cal Swan Island when used to be the base for the Voice of America radio station. Great Sailing

Looks like you had great fun like to swap places.

Sailors

HMMm, I would tend to think we would look pretty attractive to any sailor, especially after a long voyage. Not to get off the subject, however, night sailing sounds like fun. Ericka

I di some of it sailing across the gulf of mexico. but all I had was a denim skirt on the boat. It was cool though to be able to wear it as long as I wanted with absoloutly no fear of anyone seeing me. Next crossing I will have full outfits

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar

Great Idea!

Way to go Girl! Nice look. Now you gave me a great idea. I should wear a bikini and some high heels for my next regatta. The heels would do wonders for the hiking strap in the laser!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards
    HMMm, I would tend to think we would look pretty attractive to any sailor, especially after a long voyage. Not to get off the subject, however, night sailing sounds like fun. Ericka
    Well, uhm, it's not like we hang out at the gates down at the Naval Station or even go to that part of town, but we can tell just by the attendance in the clubs when a carrier group leaves or comes back. There's a lot of girls here who disappear for 6 months at a time.

Well done, girl, but it looks like there was no male sailor in the crew... now that would have made things interesting!

Banned Read only
    I must say I have never considered wearing a skirt offshore. I prefer a really brief bottom, usually panties, and nothing else, except, of course, sperry deck shoes. I have also 'gone all he way' except for deck shoes, which are required safety gear, IMHO. When I sailed in the Cheasepeke, with a hot young wife years ago, being nude on the helmsmans seat provided some bizzare times, which contributed to erratic course keeping! You can do the 'math' on that! LOL

Sailors, et. al.

I'm more partial to sub-mariners myself. They need room to "stretch" after those tight quarters. LOL Ericka

I hope you didnt wear your heels on deck the captain would be angry

*Giggles Wildly*

*Giggles*

Way to go Girl, nice look, but how about this?
    I was in the US Navy and we crossed the equator just south the Singapore.
    I was "volunteered" for my division for the role of the "Neptune' Queen" contest.
    Imagine the looks I got when I walked out of the bathroom in Heels, tight leather skirt, white blouse and make up and Jewlery. But alas I didnt win though I got second place.

Quote Originally Posted by corsetedgirl
    I hope you didnt wear your heels on deck the captain would be angry
    I'm the captain/skipper so I can wear what I want, but I tried wearing heels and snapped one off in the cockpit when it got it stuck in the decking

I was wearing Doc Martens in the photo

I always put my heels back on as soon as I'm safely moored

Banned Read only
    I've done it many times. Soon as I get away from the marina, I'm into a teddy or short chemise. But no heels. Good way to slip and fall, break your ankle, or fall overboard. I will put on heels to lounge around in the cockpit after I'm anchored or tied up somewhere remote, just for the visual effect.

Jenny,

WOW captain nice legs and upskirt pic.You must have the first mate all hot and bothered. .
    Kisses,
    Elizabeth

http://profiles.urnotalone.com/ElizabethHeatherton

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethheatherton/

http://profiles.yahoo.com/lipsticksiss

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies...guid=242225087

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb

"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." -
    -- Lao Tzu

What an AWSOME Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlintgsd
    I used to hang out in sailor bars. But I used to have to wear bell bottom trousers and listen to "Anchor's Away" at a lot of work related events too.

Me too .. not alot of places to hide your panties on board a ship either ... LOL

Love to sail

Hi:

I love to sail would do it A La Natural or En Fem. Any one up to it in NJ.

Love,

Lilly
    Last edited by Lilly 40C; 06-16-2006 at 08:09 PM.

Great story. I love ocean racing and have crewed on several including the Long Beach/Hawaii race. Night ocean sailing can get extremely exciting when a USN FBN surfaces next to you! One benefit from long cruises is you get rid of all those nasty tan lines. Smile!