Quote Originally Posted by ~Kitty GG~
I have to ask those who can speak for everyone else's feelings and preferences.. "what color IS the sky in your world?"
Whatever it is, you know it's the right colour.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kitty GG~
I felt rather insulted for all here who won't go all the way with transition, for any reason.. or who won't come out in the end absolutely passing. I think that many judge transition in those terms. While I judge transition this way: Find whatever is available and you are able and comfortable doing.. that will help you to be comfortable in your own skin.
Welcome to our world!

One of the problems I saw with combining the TG and TS forums was this very debate: it always starts off well intentioned but ends on a sour note. It's not that we can't get along, but what winds up happening is that it becomes an idealogical debate - like debating who's religion is the 'right' one. No one is going to give in to the other. But, if we can all agree that our choices are right for us, there's no reason to not get along.

This is, in part, the reason that there is no real Transgender community... There's just too much infighting. Very sad...

Love & Stuff,
Donna