I am an Evironmental Health Consultant and in the closet and go out each day the same time as the SO so she might be a tad suspicious if I went out in full Lynda mode.

Most days though I can contrive to wear plain panties and opaque knee highs and lip balm. Today the SO left early on a training course. I took the opportunity of wearing a white lacy bra with no forms, a white lacy cami top matching panties and sheer tights. I put on my heels and also painted my toe nails and spritzed perfume all over. I raided her makeup applied light shadow, a touch of mascara and nude lipstick. I borrowed her spare watch and a bracelet and donned my pink shirt and tie and grey suit. I wore the heels in the car but slipped on my ordinary shoes when I attended two meetings in close proximity with other guys and then went to the post office without my jacket on with bra and undies plain to see! No one made any comments. I called into the shopping centre and bought a new skirt and jumper. I am now in my office at home dressed to the nines and enjoying every minute. How I wish every day could be like today!

LOL

Lyndaxx.