Thread: Sherry Ann's Big Adventure!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sherry Ann,

What to do next? Well you could do what I do and rent a place for an entire week and on top of the things you've already done being in self catering accommodation you have to go grocery shopping, you've plenty of time to go clothes shopping, Inc trying on of course. Stops for drinks and a cake give you more opportunity to interact with folks, then there's the cinema or theatre, restaurants, historical buildings and museums, zoos to visit, use public transport, bus, train, taxi. One of my fave days out is to catch firstly the train, switch to bus, to get to a large retail park and spend a few hours on retail therapy. On the return I spend time looKing around the market town, grab a bite to eat and a drink in a pub before going to the train station to make my way home and get ready for a night out.

Find out if there's a support group that meets in the area and time your stay to be able to join them and meet more of our community. Post here to see if there's folks off the forum you could meet up with which I've been lucky enough to do many times. It's so good to put a face to a name as well as share experiences.

Get a full makeover or at least get your foundation checked at a cosmetic counter. Have you ever had a wig fitting? So worth it.

Immersing yourself into being enfemme 24/7 is, while at times, hard work also so satisfying and rewarding. I'm so pleased your trip went so well.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a great time. Glad it went so well.