Thread: Sherry Ann's Big Adventure!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hahaha I have no idea what's next. For the last few years, I've * craved * an opportunity to stay dressed up for several days in a row. Now I've done that! Beyond that ... I mean I love finding new things to experience, en femme, but now I'm out of ideas! Maybe shave my legs well enough to go out in a miniskirt without any hose!

Do you have any (realistic) suggestions?
    Last edited by Sherry Ann Evans; 05-09-2024 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Ann Evans View Post
    Hahaha I have no idea what's next. For the last few years, I've * craved * an opportunity to stay dressed up for several days in a row. Now I've done that! Beyond that ... I mean I love finding new things to experience, en femme, but now I'm out of ideas! Maybe shave my legs well enough to go out in a miniskirt without any hose!

Do you have any (realistic) suggestions?
    A transgender conference. for example, First Event (Boston), Fantasia (Provincetown) and Keystone (Harrisburg, PA) should all be within driving distance. Besides the four days and four nights all girl all the time, you will meet many CD/TSs and will travel with "a posse" wherever you go. Plus, you'll get to go to seminars that may be of interest to you. There's a sub-event where you wife can meet oter SOs of CDs. Go to a free clothing exchange to stock up on new outfits.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Thanks for sharing your pictures and activities - sounds like a great trip

@SometimesSteffi - I might check out some of the CD events. I've ruled out Keystone, because I find some of their sessions very offensive.

@Helen_Highwater - A lot of those things are what I did in Boston - Maybe I didn't elaborate, but I took plenty of subways, did a bunch of everyday things, etc. - and it was all amazing. Even a homeless guy called me "Miss" on the street.

@Connie D50 - Thanks! I stink at makeup but I'm working on it.

@SylphDevine - I tried so hard to find people to meet up with, ahead of the trip. LOL now you tell me. The top was from Amazon. It comes in other colors too: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C7G3NBSW/
    Last edited by Sherry Ann Evans; 05-10-2024 at 02:41 PM.

Sherry Ann

I haven't found any of the sessions offensive, but that is obviously a matter of perspective. There are 8 to 10 different sessions 4 times a day, for 3 days. There must be some that are not offensive. Skip the sessions that offend you and meet some new girls to hang out with at the hotel restaurant, or at any of the restaurants within walking distance.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi, I'll send you a private message.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-10-2024 at 06:35 PM. Reason: No talk of moderated actions please

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    A transgender conference. for example, First Event (Boston), Fantasia (Provincetown) and Keystone (Harrisburg, PA) should all be within driving distance. Besides the four days and four nights all girl all the time, you will meet many CD/TSs and will travel with "a posse" wherever you go. Plus, you'll get to go to seminars that may be of interest to you. There's a sub-event where you wife can meet oter SOs of CDs. Go to a free clothing exchange to stock up on new outfits.
    Steffi - I tried sending you a private message, but it says: "Sometimes Steffi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."