Thread: Answered the door while dressed

Answered the door while dressed

During a dress up session, i realised i was hungry, and wouldnt it be fun and scary to order food while dressed.
    So i did. The guy knocked and i took a breath and opened the door. Im not sure he realised i was a guy, i honestly dont know, but he asked for a pin number ( which i hadnt been given) then had another look at me and said ok, dont worry...
    I tipped him. Id like to imagine he saw a beatifull lady in front of him and deciced not to worry about the pin.
    Either way, it felt really good!

Well, for sure he saw someone who tipped him and when you think about it, the chances are he sees people in many different situations. Yours was probably one of the more pleasant.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

One of my fantasies, except I'd have to shave and put on makeup, nails, wig, padding (all of which I have) etc. Too much work. LOL

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I doubt that he saw anything other than the size of the tip you gave him! Most people are incredibly unobservant, your clothing choices while CD'ing would have been really bad for someone to notice anything out of the ordinary.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I once answered the door for the Uber Eats person while dressed. If he noticed anything was amiss, he certainly did not let on.

I imagine delivery people have seen things in their work. I think many know that its easy to complain if they said something, especially with the app based services.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u ever really want to know what other people see when you're dressed? Simply look in a mirror and/or take a photo. Look at the image objectively.

If u can't do that, show it to a trusted friend and ask what they see!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Kym , I have a friend that works for UPS and he said that Absolutely Nothing Shocks him anymore, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I did that once with the mail man.
    He looked a bit surprised at the time.
    But I had talked to him several times afterwards,he was a super nice guy. He has since retired.
    But I am sure nothing more was said. Just another day for him
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My normal attire is a dress and I have hair beyond my shoulders along with a bust. So you might say I'm dressed all the time unless I'm doing something like climbing on the roof to trim vegetation and replace shingles where I have to wear trousers.
    Really it is no big deal to answer the door while dressed.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I recently had a several month span where I was able to dress whenever I wanted to. I dressed about 80% of my waking hours. I'd thought about what to do if someone came to the door, as the likelihood was far higher compared to before (kids at home, rarely dressing fully at home). I figured, if I knew it wasn't friends/family, I'd just answer the door. Never happened though. Oh well We don't order food to be delivered, so that wasn't going to happen.