Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happiness is ....

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    There are many little moments that feel just so special, yet they are otherwise perfectly ordinary. Walking around Costco or the grocery store, yet attracting no special attention. Taking my dog out for a walk - even if I cannot do it in my neighborhood and so drive her to a trail a few miles away. When someone holds a door open for me.

There are two that are especially significant, though.

First, browsing in the lingerie section at a clothing store. I am allowed to be there; it is normal. In my other self, he would be seen as just some creepy guy. I usually pause for a moment, breathe deep (to soak up the female energy), and say a small prayer of thanks to the goddess for accepting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    Lately, though, one thing that stood out is hugging my boobies. ... It's not like. Oh I have boobs. It's like, yeah, that's what I should feel; they belong there. ... it's feeling of correctness in having them.
    This is second; it has recently been a thing for me as well. (Thank you, Genifer.) The moment when it strikes home the most for me is when I'm driving, I have both hands on the wheel, and my forms squeeze together. It feels so right and so natural that it sends a thrill through me.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Great entries everybody! Some real nice one in there.

Another one from me:

- Looking in the mirror first thing in the morning and seeing the woman me looking back with long blonde hair, makeup, lashes and all. No trace of the other side. Then I know it is going to be a good day.

- Suzie
    Last edited by Suzie Petersen; 05-06-2024 at 12:24 PM.

My happiness is having a loving and supporting wife. I now wear only panties for underwear. She has bought me clothes, shoes, and jewelry while supporting me. We can talk about anything that is crossdressing related. I love her support and that she loves every part of me. I feel truly blessed.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Going to bed at night with a bra and breast forms. Why are they always so cold when they first go in?

Waking up in the mornings with the forms all warmed up, feeling that they are really a part of me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Being able to dress without the little voices nagging me

My wife just called me that she is shopping in another city and she bought a new set of earrings for me!
    That is just total happiness to me ❤️

New nylons. And very old nylons. The new ones just shine and feel so very good putting them on. The old ones have some shine left in them. Stretching out yet best of all you don't worry about messing them up. I even painted in the old ones. Pure happiness.

The moment when you get home from work and switch from male mode to female mode and the weight of the world is lifted off your shoulders.

Not smoking a cigar called hamlet.