Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happiness is ....

Happiness is ....

Just something fun to ponder, what little moments makes you happy?

I'll go first.

- When you reach behind your back after pulling up that new thrift store dress and discover two things: 1- You CAN in fact react the zipper! and 2- You CAN pull the zipper all the way up and the dress just fits perfectly

What constitutes happiness to you?
    Just one thing at a time, but keep them coming.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Putting on my bra and panties.
    Everything else is icing on the cake.

A good question Suzie ... this may seem "little" but right now it's wearing my forms and having a more female figure. I don't know where this will lead or stop but I like what I see and it has me looking into more shapewear (cinchers and hip padding) to achieve an even more feminine figure. I don't know if I'll ever find the courage to go out en-femme but it's an elusive dream at this point.

Have a great day everyone.

Happiness is an unsolicited compliment. Yesterday, a former colleague and friend texted asking me to send her a picture so she could show her friends how pretty I was.

Mind you, the little, self deprecating voice in my head was trying to ruin the moment, but its still a net positive.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happiness is disappearing into the closet in which I once hid.
    Selecting a pretty dress and shoes.
    Fixing my hair and makeup.
    Walking into the living room and my wife saying, "you look so pretty in that outfit".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Daily shower, lotion, selection then slipping into panties, bra, forms and hose, usually thigh highs, moisturizer, a flit of perfume. Like Michelle, the rest is just the icing on the cake. 👍

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Going thru the 200+ photos I just took and finding that MONEY SHOT I was hoping for!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Guessing somewhat when mail ordering a partuclarly delicious something, and have it fit pefectly and look delightful when you finally get it out of the package (after anticipating that for weeks)

Happiness is.... those small signs of acceptance, or maybe polite indifference, when i am out & about.
    Last edited by Krea; 05-06-2024 at 02:36 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Happiness is the feeling of a slip dancing around your knees.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sometimes it's just going into the bathroom, unzipping my pants, and feeling the panties. It's kind of an aww (big sigh), oh yea moment.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

Happiness occurs every time I do the last final mirror check before heading outdoors and seeing the attractive woman looking back at me.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Waking up in the morning, showering/shaving, sitting down to do my regular makeup, selecting the outfit for the day from the panties out, getting everything on and my hair done and THEN looking in the mirror and seeing that I've achieved EXACTLY the look I'm going for. The happiness comes from both the process and the outcome.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

Quote Originally Posted by SylphDevine View Post
    Guessing somewhat when mail ordering a partuclarly delicious something, and have it fit pefectly and look delightful when you finally get it out of the package (after anticipating that for weeks)
    Came here to say exactly this!
    This week it was a skin tight dress that I thought had a 50/50 chance of fitting and looking good. I love it!

Ok here goes sliding into bed with fresh shaved legs ( in cute PJ's or night gown)

Platinum Member
    Seeing the Pretty lady in the Mirror !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Having a wife who accepts and Loves me!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Having a supportive wife is number one. Going shopping with the wife, having her help going through the clothing racks with me, whether it is in a regular store, or a Thrift/Charity store. Her opinion and help is of great value to me.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Getting dressed and driving to visit my 90 year old lady friend.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Been at this for so long. There's so much to appreciate like yesterday. Going to the salon getting some color it's all the little things. Even just applying a small amount of makeup and feeling that's enough. And looking good and being satisfied.
    Lately, though, one thing that stood out is hugging my boobies. Not completely hugging my chest. Imagine putting your Arms straight down at your side and then bringing your hands closer together. So that the inside of your arms squeeze your boobs together a bit. Bit of a lengthy description. But it's really a simple thing. Just feeling them there.
    It's not like. Oh I have boobs. It's like, yeah, that's what I should feel they belong there. I don't know, it's hard to say, but it's a different thought than just I have boobs. Sure. We all like boobs, but it's feeling of correctness in having them.
    Not just to like seeing them on me. It's feeling right having them there.

Laying next to my wife in a silky nightgown.

The comforting hug of a well fitting bra.
    Last edited by Monique65; 05-06-2024 at 06:35 AM.
    Honoring the woman within

I have both short and long term happiness to share:
    Short term - Receiving a new outfit ordered online - and it fits and looks like I imagined!
    Short term - Having a fun outing - solo good - with friends better!
    Long term - Knowing my wife accepts and supports my femme self!
    Long term - Realizing that my addressing my crossdressing actively has had such a overall positive effect on my physical and psychological well being!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Finding a pair of shoes or a dress that fits

Genifer - great boob description regarding ?they belong there?.
    To add something similar - turning over in bed and feeling them move around a bit to adjust themselves.