Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions from a mum

Louise - summary for me is I don?t participate as much as I would like in the CD world as my wife is only begrudgingly supportive. I think the most important thing for your son if he continues to have this interest is to be up front with any SO he gets involved with so he has as much support as possible.

> So, is crossdressing a daily thing for you or would it be if you had the opportunity?
    I prefer female clothes and I used to do my best to have the opportunity daily. If I only could I would stay dressed as female a whole week all day long.

> Is it a private thing for you, do other members of your household know or do you wish they knew? Would life be better and happier if you could openly dress.
    It is private. My wife knows about my "kinky" side and accepts partially but she does not suspect how deep is really that. Sabine and my wife do not meet in the same place at the same time.
    I am afraid and this is justified that showing up dressed as female publicly, would destroy my life.

> I have discovered "under dressing" in my research and although I understand the concept I wonder how helpful that is in managing the need to crossdress. Is it a compromise or really good way of day to day dressing.
    I tried this in the past but now after years I really hate it. It does not satisfy me and produces numerous issues when in public.

> Finally if you are not able to present as female outside of your home do you generally dress from head to toe when you get home or would you get home and just change your trousers for a skirt.
    I used to dress as a complete female from head to toe when at home. This way I become a female for my eyes and other senses. I believe I am a woman deep inside. And if I am wrong, I want to be one.
    Last edited by Sabine7; 05-16-2024 at 10:30 AM.
    If it makes you happy / It can't be that bad
    If it makes you happy / Then why the hell are you so sad?