Thanks Mum for reaching out and sharing and asking.

Can I first say that crossdressing is not the same for any of us. Some are trans somewhere on the journey to some just like the feel of nylons or under dressings but are still fully male and everything in between. Some will never have to desire to go out in public and some will freely do so. I would encourage you to allow him to guide you. My concern as I look at our current culture is that the open acceptance of people may be turning people into people they are not.

From when I was in preschool until now I have always loved to wear certain articles of women?s clothing. Probably would have worn them out in public if it was culturally acceptable but never felt the need to wear shape wear or forms. Yes I like to wear dresses, panties, nylons, and heels. but I am a fully heterosexual man with a well groomed beard and able to do hard labor all day down in the dirt and grease and would never have wanted to change that.

You asked ?Would life be better and happier if you could openly dress.? Probably for all of us the answer is ?yes? because it is who we are inside. My mom has seen me dressed but we have that kind of relationship. I have the best dad anyone could ask for but I don?t feel the need to share my crossdressing with him. I don?t know if mom told him but it?s not part of his and mine relationship.

To conclude let your son guide you. What is it in him to do. Is he trans stating on a journey or simply a man that likes to wear women?s clothing and is still fully male. I don?t mean for you to stand aside and let him make blunders that will hurt him. You are the parent and have years of experience to help guide that he will need in this beautiful journey we call life. Help keep him safe from himself. Clearly you love him. Just as if he were a daughter if she was going out in public in something unacceptable, didn?t fit or go together you would say something, right? Same for your son. Let him tell you who he is and guide him through that.

I hope I don?t sound like a know it all cause I?m not these are my thoughts and opinions. Listen to advice from those whose opinions you respect and do what you know is right in your situation.

Love and hugs
Keremy

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry for all the long responses but you ask some deep thinking questions!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry for all the long responses but you ask some deep thinking questions!