Thread: Oh, That Magic Feeling

Oh, That Magic Feeling

Was listening to Abbey Road by the Beatles when Paul sang this line from "You Never Give Me Your Money" and it got me to thinking....

I dress in my male clothes the majority of the time. Once dressed, I never give it a second thought.

But putting on panties, a bra, slip and stockings and suddenly I becone acutely aware of what I'm wearing. The way the straps of the bra feel. How comfy and "perfect" the panties feel. The way the slip interacts with the stockings (especially if I'm wearing a garter belt. The longer I am dressed, the better and more comfortable it feels.

I could do this all the time.

Quite a magic feeling.

Indeed it is

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    As I now live 24/7 wearing certain under things, panties, camisoles, it has led to the loss of that magic feeling. Not to lose hope, it is still there for the items I don't wear every day. A skirt, and hosiery still bring the magic feeling.
    I think that it is this magic feeling that keeps us coming back to CD'ing.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Being retired, I dress femme virtually every day at home. There is something very special about having to choose amongst all the options from my closet and drawers. I randomly chose a cute camel colored skort to put with a simple woman's t. Underneath, I have a matching bra and thong and I'm wearing some cute sandals with my raspberry colored toenails on display. It is unfortunate that no one other than my wife will see it. But, even if i were the only one to know, it is very special.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

I could have been the one that had written Bea's thread.

I could dress all day 4 x a week. I feel so normal also.

It certainly is a magic feeling.
    I wish there was a way to properly explain what it means to us, to those who don't have this gift themselves.

I would guess the majority of us would echo the thought. I generally dress to my own preference at home, but I really appreciate that magic feeling, after circumstances prevent me from doing so for a period of time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I feel that my "magic feeling" has evolved from a sexual excitement, doing something taboo to a reassuring comfort putting outfits together that make me look how I feel on the inside. A lot of what I do and how I dress gets questioned in my mind, why am I doing this, what is the end game? Now that I am dressing daily those thoughts come less and I can just enjoy being me. I worried at first that I would loose the peaceful relaxation dressing daily and for sure I now have life issues that come while dressed and still have to deal with them but I still have more peace in my heart and take setbacks much better in girl mode.

Also retired and like Gillian, dress daily, definitely panties, bra (sometimes with forms), and HSR thigh highs. I still experience that magic feeling when I slip on nylon stockings. This hasn?t changed since my youth. My supportive wife is a blessing. I believe the Pink Fog has a lot to do with the thrill.

Dressing does feel like "one sweet dream came true today". That is a magic feeling.
    BTW, Abbey Road is the best album of all time IMHO.

-peace
    -Gracie

SylphDevine, I know the feeling you are talking about. I do so enjoy it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

it really is magic!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Platinum Member
    Oh What a Feeling !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

On that same line, I was out having lunch with a friend when she commented that I seemed more alive and “myself” when wearing a wig. I heartily agreed!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I get it! I had that magic feeling rite after I finished my photo shoot today!

When you're over 80 it really IS magic!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Women's clothing has an unusual magic.

Good description.
    This is how it feels for me.

It certainly is a magic feeling. I don't dress very often so it's a wonderful playful feeling slipping on my panties bra slip. Smiling already

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I haven't worn mens clothes other than t-shirts, in 10 years. I don't pass or care to, I am just me.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Dressing helps me escape my everyday boredom and worries. My wife claims I'm much more relaxed when I dress. I never leave the house without panties and bra. I feel incomplete without them.

Could it be magic? Yes.

Magic? Yes. And correct. That’s how it feels to me. Correct.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.