Thread: Wonderful weekend.

Wonderful weekend.

One of the most satisfying elements of crossdressing is having someone to share it with. I have a few people that know and one is a ninety year old lady. She is a family friend and I came out to her last year. I would have been the first male she would have ever seen fully dressed and she immediately complimented me on my clothes. Last Saturday evening I went to her house underdressed and dressed when I got there. In the winter I usually drive to her fully dressed. She is equally at ease with me in full make up and wig or without. I modelled a few outfits for her as she is helping me to retire some of my clothes. She has a great eye for detail and remembers everything she has seen me wear. On Sunday evening I brought her to my house for tea. I was dressed again without makeup and wig. We watched a beautiful film called "Mrs Harris goes to Paris" We obviously talk a lot about clothes but both of us act as if it were totally normal. She is a gem and I know I am so lucky to have her as a friend.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

What a lucky person you are to have someone like that in your life.

You have a great friend and so does she!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That is cool having a a true friend.

Sandi

Sounds like a great friend

She sounds wonderful

Thats brilliant Georgina. You are very fortunate to have such a friend.

Thank you sharing your wonderful weekend. A good friend is hard to find, and you have.

Thank you all for your comments. I know how lucky I am to have a friend like Pearl. It is hard for me to comprehend that over two and a half years ago I only knew this woman to say hello to and exchange a few pleasantries. Because of her age, if her family were away for the day, I was asked to call in on her. I knew she had worked in a ladies clothes shop for a large chunk of her life so I gradually told her that I had a great interest in ladies' fashions of the fifties and sixties including underwear. Her reaction was brilliant so over a year or so I gradually lead up to the truth. October last year was the first time I visited her in full dress makeup and wig. I wore an overcoat and when I took it off she said that's nice and told me that I looked great. Our friendship has grown since then and she means the world to me.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

Georgina, That is wonderful. I wish I had such a friend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".