I was out (in drab) doing errands and shopping yesterday. Mostly, I was shopping for household stuff, but I drove past a Sally's Beauty store and remembered I needed to find press on (or glue on) nails designed for a man's hand. As I walked it, one of the SAs immediately asked if she could help me find anything.

I told her what I was looking for, and she took me to the false nail display. She apologized in advance because there were no wide nails on display.

I decided to show her a pic of me en femme. I was a pic of me wearing a dress that I wore at Keystone. My primary doc, who I showed it to at my last visit a couple of weeks ago, said it looked like "a cherry blossom dress". The SA told me the dress was very pretty.

Then, I decided to show her a pic from the 2023 Gala Ball at Keystone. I was wearing a red/burgundy, floor-length evening gown, sequined from top to bottom. The SA said she loved to dress. And here's the punch line. She said, "I don't even have a dress like that." So, even though I didn't find any false nails, I left Sally's flying high from that comment.

Now, if I could figure out how to transfer the pics from my phone to the forum, I could share the same pics with y'all.