Thread: Going out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Because you probably have limited opportunity to get out people tend to think to fit as much into outing as possible. A more important focus is to have a successful outing. you can always make future plans, however long that might take before you head out again. If you try to do too many different things and have too many new experiences, there's a greater chance of failure. Which could lead to setbacks and possibly decisions that going out is not for you.
    Keep it simple and have a good time.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 04-25-2024 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Eliza*queen, My first time out was to a LGBTQ+ restaurant/bar. It was more comfortable than other venues.
    Jamie
    Was that the same LGBTQ+ restaurant/bar our group usually goes to.

I went to an LGBT restaurant/bar and met someone I first met here.

But the first time I went out was to the local Renaissance Faire. I went alone and rented a period costume - a wench. Since many people came dressed, it was pretty easy to blend in, even wearing a wench costume. I was made many times, but was generally OK. A drunk guy kind of got freaked out when he made me, but he was with a big group of friends who yanked him away from me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.