Hey all,
as bad as I am posting, visited here after a long while and felt like leaving a word or a few.

Been about... 5 years? Since I started living full time, and a year and a half since official name change and starting hormones. I'm in better health now both physically and mentally. Putting off official gender change as I'd rather do it between jobs, as my social security number will also change and I will need to update it everywhere, including employer (who, best I can tell, never paid attention to the marker and always saw me as woman).

Not had any trouble passing, or at least no-one's given me trouble or commented in any way. Had some voice training but haven't trained that diligently, so my voice is a bit androgynous, not the worst to begin with luckily. Even my natural thinning hair, which was barely tolerable with a high ponytail covering the balding, didn't seem to out me. With make up on of course. Wasn't wearing the old wig (the one in the (new) profile/avatar pic) for a a couple of reasons - for one, hot summer and autumn, and second to be more authentic. Gone prosthetic-blonde since last summer - got a medically approved wig voucher and wig fitting, so that stress has also gone.

As for those that knew me before, mainly my family, it's been a non-issue. I expected some questions at least, but almost everyone's been respecting my privacy and not noticeably reacting to the point I suspected they were blind, before I brought it up and explicitly came out.

As I'm more secure and settled in my gender, I'm less bothered. Before I started living full time I was severely allergic to using any products made for men, even if you couldn't really tell the difference as it was pretty unisex. Now I'm getting to a point where whatever works is fine.