Thread: Bad saleswomen

Banned Read only

Bad saleswomen

I was in a well known UK discount clothes store, which sells clothing for men and women.

The moment I went to the women's dept and looked at the skirts I noticed 2 saleswomen standing together, looking at me as if I was about to shoplift.

MY ONE DESIRE IS ?. joannejoanne's Avatar
    Heathr.

[SIZE="2"]If your talking about the one which begins with M, i have had that same experience and i was with my wife as well, i actually made the point to my wife when passing them that my skirts would fit nicely, they went from pale to red within seconds bless them.[/SIZE]
    I WAS PUT ON EARTH TO BE EVERYONE'S

Banned Read only
    Yes, it is the M store.

Next time ask them for help.
    DonnaT

pretty pretty princess

i know

in the u.s. , they sneek around the corner, cani help you find something? "do you need any help"? it's annoying.

In the US we are all Video Taped on Camera weather we like it or not. There watching both customers and there employees.

Actually, I take a bit of a different approach to the "can I , may I .. help you. I often simply look then in the eyes and say, I am shopping for myself, would you have a problem with that? I usually get the best service with this approach.

Quite often, I even get told what days she works and would I please ask for her the next time I come in. I have on more than one occasion, been given personal phone numbers, so I can call them to see if they are working on a certian day or not.

Of course, this is not always the case and if I feel uncomfortable with the person, I simply tell them I can't make up my mind and that I will have to think it over.. thank them for their time and get out.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Today, when I was at Lane Bryant, the lady taking my money asked me, " how are you doing BilliJo", the woman at the other register asked me how come I got personal service. The lady that was waiting on her, told her BilliJo and his wife were good customers. And all she got when she asked if she was a good customer, was yes "mam." Not by name. It was hard, but I did keep a straight face....BJ

In the big M store - (don't you just love the prices) I always shop in smart drab. I went in last week and found a beautiful white skirt but I could not see a top. An assistant came by and asked to help. I simply said I was trying to find a top to go with the skirt. We then went "shopping" around the store and in course of conversation she asked if it was for me. I said yes and it became a whole new ball game. She could not have been more helpful. We eventually found a black camisole and over blouse and then went on to look for shoes. She said to ask for her next time and she would again be pleased to help. No offer of trying them on in the fitting room though!

So not all bad at big M's

LOL

Lynda x