Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So would you....?

I'd freak out. As nice as it is to dress/look like a boy, I think if I woke in the morning without boobies, and with something new in my underwear my first reaction would be to freak out. I have a strange sort of attachement to my anatomy, and as cool as it might be, I think having them taken away so abruptly would shock the hell out of me.
    Now, if I woke up as a male every OTHER day (and could go back to being female the next day) I would be pleased as punch. I suppose I'm a little afriad of committment.

If "it" fell off........ who would I do my moring arobics with?
    what a fool I use to be

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    I've thought about this before actually. I don't know if I'd like my parts permanantly switched I'd probably be devastaded because it would just be sudden, no thoughts involved, just bam! Hello new anatomy. It's kind of like Ranma 1/2 the manga/anime from Japan. If your familiar, if not it's about a boy who gets a curse on him so that when he comes in contact with hot water he transforms into a girl, and when he has cold water poured on him he reverts back to his male form. Every person can get used to anything given time. BUT I somehow don't concede, I would like the ranma option, the choice of switching back and forth at will but a permanant change....I can't even decide which shirt I want to wear in the morning, the long sleeved black one or the pink baby-t, so i end up wearing them one on top of the other. ha...a metaphor. I think.

HA now my post is in the right place...I'm such a luddite
    This could lend a stronger meaning to the word emergency if your water
    heater went on the fritz!
    "Lady Fingers"

The Accident Scenario

I've often dreamed about the accident scenario, in which the sexual reassignment surgery that I will never truly get in real life, was suddenly available to me due to some freak accident. The difficult (actually, impossible) decision would be made by fate, and the rest would be simply a matter of coping with "adversity". This is a similar line of fantasy/imagination to the original post.

My best guess is that I'd "go all the way", and end up as close to totally feminine as I could get. "Yes, thank you, doctor, tomorrow would be fine with me. Could I have another click of morphine?" :-). My wife and daughters would have some adjustment to do, but the great feature about this particular daydream is that the change is thrust upon us all, so it wouldn't be something of my choosing, which I would never do to them in real life.

Having lost that most distinctive part of my maleness, I can easily see myself getting therapy, taking hormones, and ultimately completely switching genders, under the philosophy of doing the best you can with the cards you are dealt.

Hugs,
    Susie

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    If I woke up some morning to find I was a woman, the only thing I would regret is losing my wife. I know she would'nt be able to stay with me anymore.

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    Be terribly upset if you woke up one morning and it fell off?
    Realizing then that you would have to live the rest of your life as a female and being able to wear female clothes without any negative side effects?

On the other hand for the FtM's and GG's how would you feel if you woke up one morning with male equipment?

I would like to get the CD's and GG's perspective on this question so i ask the TS's not to reply please. Also try to keep it clean and non-vulgar.
    Thanks

lets see mine falls off .......does it get stuck back on my gg?....opps guess we just have to make the best we could out of the situation

ericalynne

oh what a wonderful fantasy...to have a real v****a, but all the rest to go with it...yes yes yes yes. Dreams are so lovely, aren't they...kissies ,,,ericalynne

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    I would like to get the CD's and GG's perspective on this question so i ask the TS's not to reply please. Also try to keep it clean and non-vulgar.
    Thanks
    Great thread, Deborah! As to your wish above that only CD's and GG's reply, I am a little in awe as to the number of responses that fall into the "accept the change" category.

I did a little head count up to this point, and it could be a little off due to interpretation of some of the girls' cryptic replies, but I came up with the following:
    33 would accept the change
    10 would not like it
    10 were either maybe or non-commital
    That's about 62% who would welcome the change!

So the question that I have is (and pleease, let this label part slide!), I have gotten the opinion (perhaps erroneous) since I joined this forum that CD's were mainly content with the dressing/makeup aspect and presenting ourselves as women; not really wanting to change sex or give up our innate gender. Whereas TG/TS feel that there are varying amounts of gender dysphoria and that the desire to be or live as the other sex is stronger than just the desire to dress.

Am I wrong about this or are there alot of CD's who may not realize that they really might be a little more TG/TS?

As for my answer,
    I would be the 34th to welcome waking up "transformed 100%" as a woman in a miracle minute. I used to think of myself mainly as a CD, however, I think I have come to the realization that I'm TG/TS. So, if that is the case, I'm sorry that I answered this question.

Forgive me?

Jacqui

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui
    Am I wrong about this or are there alot of CD's who may not realize that they really might be a little more TG/TS?
    I realize it more all the time. Reading others posts is like looking into a mirror- you see things you didn't notice about yourself sometimes. The dividing line is pretty blurry between CD & TG. Maybe there is no real line. The definitions always seem to depend on what we see through that fuzzy lens of Self.

Smile

I Would Be The Happiest Girl In The World. To Be Able To Be The
    Person That Has Been Quitely Kooped Up For So Many Years Would
    Be The Ultimate. I Know The Monthly Bloating And "period" Would
    Be Part Of The Deal And Some Of The Other Not So Pleasent
    Problems, Non-understanding , Dense And Unable To Think On More
    Level At A Time , Male Rulled World Throws At Gg's.
    But For Those Of Us Who Think And Try Our Best To Be Female,
    Day In And Day Out, It Definently Would Be A Great Event.

Sign me up! Im ready! Night all! xxoo

Banned Read only

Mr. Happy goes for a permanent walk out of town?

Set up an amber alert ASAP. The greatest toy I've ever had too play with, gone forever?!?!?!?!?!?

Wake me up from this nightmare.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re what if

if i woke up in the morning and found i was missing my male plumbing i would be so happy ,and to find out that i was also 100%female i would cry tears of happiness.love phylisanne :danci ng:

I've had this dream since I was a young boy. To wake up one morning and find that I've become a girl. I still have that dream even though I'm much older now and I'm married. My dream is basically the same but instead of showing my mother what happened and insisting she quickly take me shopping, I now show my wife. She is not at all pleased but can see how ecstatic I am about the change. I confess to her how much I've always wanted to be a woman. She lends me some of her clothes and we go shopping and we talk. After a few days and realizing that I'm not changing back we decide that we will be good friends and I move out.

The TG spectrum is quite long.

Bonnie

Where do I sign up and get in line? If I could get the "right "part that I wanted that would be fabulous