Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So would you....?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

So would you....?

Be terribly upset if you woke up one morning and it fell off?
    Realizing then that you would have to live the rest of your life as a female and being able to wear female clothes without any negative side effects?

On the other hand for the FtM's and GG's how would you feel if you woke up one morning with male equipment?

I would like to get the CD's and GG's perspective on this question so i ask the TS's not to reply please. Also try to keep it clean and non-vulgar.
    Thanks

Well, to play a little devil's advocate here.

At 45, with an established life, family, and career, if it simply fell off (or I suffered an injury that required its removal) there really wouldn't be a NEED to dress as a female, other than perhaps panties.

I'm fairly certain that at this point in my life, people would wonder if I simply decided to wear skirts and dresses because of its loss. They would expect me to continue dressing and behaving as a man, just without the proper equipment.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do day dream about slowly "changing" : developing fem hips and breasts and then having a need to wear bras and women's tops and how this would fit in at home and work, with a "Need" for "different" clothing.

So if it fell off, I developed breasts, somehow developed wide hips, soft skin, and thicker hair; Now Then - I'd be in heaven with no one to blame/credit but the good Lord..

Bring it on!!

Jenna

Banned Read only
    I suppose i should have added that...that yes you would somehow transform into the other sex 100%. Sorry my fault and i'm glad you added the last part.

Then most definitely yes, where can I sign up!

Jenna

I'd be pretty darn upset considering that's where I get most of my fun from.
    Hail Satin!

Just another 'Gurl'
    When I'm feeling fem I would not be upset but when I am in guy mode I would be hating.
    Just another man in a dress

Where do I sign up the idea of losing the male bit mmmmm love to.
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

absolutely!

it would be with great pleasure and a wonderful blessing to be able to live the rest of my life as a woman, the sex i most revere and feel an affinity for...
    the best part is that i could then legitimately call myself a lesbian!!!

I've thought about this before actually. I don't know if I'd like my parts permanantly switched I'd probably be devastaded because it would just be sudden, no thoughts involved, just bam! Hello new anatomy. It's kind of like Ranma 1/2 the manga/anime from Japan. If your familiar, if not it's about a boy who gets a curse on him so that when he comes in contact with hot water he transforms into a girl, and when he has cold water poured on him he reverts back to his male form. Every person can get used to anything given time. BUT I somehow don't concede, I would like the ranma option, the choice of switching back and forth at will but a permanant change....I can't even decide which shirt I want to wear in the morning, the long sleeved black one or the pink baby-t, so i end up wearing them one on top of the other. ha...a metaphor. I think.

HA now my post is in the right place...I'm such a luddite

Terribly upset? Well, yeah, who wouldn't? Whether you wished for such a thing or not, it would certainly rock your boat. But in playing along with the spirit of the thread, if Mr. Happy were to take the permanent vacation, I'd probably wind up liking it in the long run. I love and admire the female lifestyle. Women can and do enjoy doing many of the things I like doing as a man, like football and baseball games, golf, etc. So why is the little voice reminding me to watch out what I wish for, as I just might somehow get it?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Marla put into words what I was thinking.

Oh yes!

Often crosses my mind. It was something I dreamt of during puberty.

And I'd rather lose my genetalia than a hand/arm/leg/other extremity.

Would you need to sleep for a month or so? I have a business to run.
    Adele. xxx

Why didn't you offer this to me when I was 12, not 50.

Jennaie :be:

I would be extremely upset

If the shock does not kill me.

I would most likely cope and adjust to the change eventually

I would be more worried about the effect on my family.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Haley Pink~

Hmmmmm?

Well, in a few a words.

Darn, look at that! Wife answers " Did you do that"! My smirky reply " Well, I won't have to adjust it getting in the Truck any more"! Not really answering her question, like normal. LOL
    Haley P. Kemp

MORTIFIED FOR BOTH OF US I LIKE THINGS JUST THE WAY THEY ARE THANKS.

BEVXXX

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    Let's see...I already do number one sitting down while dressed...and as long as I can enjoy the big "O" and can develop breasts, why not?
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

I have thought about this question over many years.

When I was a teenager and about a year or so after I had started to crossdress there was an incident in the UK where a boy of about the same age as I was then was burned by a firework that some thugs had lit and put down his trousers and as a result of the burns he had to have his penis and testicles removed. This event was the topic of some gruesome discussion the next day in school and most of the boys grimaced when they read about it even in the more restrained prose of 1966/67. "He'll have to be brought up as a girl" was the opinion of most of my fellow pupils. Now at that age I did not have knowledge of the complexities of transgender issues and had only just found out from reading the "Problems Page" in my mother's magazines that I was myself a Transvestite (the term "Crossdresser" not being common then).

I thought a lot about this and whilst I would not have wanted all the intense and prolonged pain and other physical traumas of such severe burns as this lad had suffered, I did think what it would be like to lose my penis and testicles and if so would I then live as a girl? Since then there have been many incidents of men losing their "family jewels" owing to illness or accident and I have contemplated the outcome of such an event.

Whilst having quite a lot of female emotional and psychological attributes I developed into a heterosexual male, albeit a fetishistic cross-dressing one, and in physical relationships my penis and testicles have of course been of benefit, as they still are in an autoerotic basis. However, in the purely biological sense they have not as I have not and never will father children I have never wanted to, anything but, and even in the basic utility of the penis enabling the male to stand to pee, I have since the age of 12 prefered to sit like a woman when urinating so that is of no real benefit to me either.

To try to answer the question, as I live my life these days the absence of male genitalia is something I feel I could adapt to without too much bother, far less so than your "normal" butch macho male. Certainly I would far rather lose my genitals than my eyesight, hands, legs , mobility, sanity, etc.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Well now, first I would be shocked and then I would want to experiment and then....tell you after Ihave thought..

But ;
    Did it fall off when I was asleep or,

Did it fall onto the floor when I stood up ?
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I have often had that fantasy. The reality is, so long as my wife is alive, I hope it never happens, because I think the transformation would upset her greatly. Not the fact that I could no longer make love to her, because our love life is nil (my fault, not hers), but because she still wants her husband around.

Were she to pass away, then bring it on. I would love it.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Aspiring Member
    It is amazing I have had that dream on several occasions. I would be very happpy if it did happen. My only major thought would by why did it not happen many years ago

Denise

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I'd be rather happy about that, I think, but there is also the whole thing about what would my family think, how do I explain this to my friends... Now I definitely can't have a straight boyfriend... that kind of thing.
    If it didn't effect anybody but me, I'd be pleased as punch!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I'd freak out. As nice as it is to dress/look like a boy, I think if I woke in the morning without boobies, and with something new in my underwear my first reaction would be to freak out. I have a strange sort of attachement to my anatomy, and as cool as it might be, I think having them taken away so abruptly would shock the hell out of me.
    Now, if I woke up as a male every OTHER day (and could go back to being female the next day) I would be pleased as punch. I suppose I'm a little afriad of committment.

If "it" fell off........ who would I do my moring arobics with?
    what a fool I use to be

ericalynne

oh what a wonderful fantasy...to have a real v****a, but all the rest to go with it...yes yes yes yes. Dreams are so lovely, aren't they...kissies ,,,ericalynne