Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What can you not stop buying?

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    Oh that's easy. EVERYTHING FEMME!!! I love satin skirts and blouses. Make-up, perfume, wigs, etc. I think all of us crave SHOES!!!!!!!!!! I do too.
    Although, my hearts desire is slips. Full, half, mini, lots of lace, sheer, any color, but especially PINK. I HAVE TO HAVE PINK!!!!! PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK,PINK I LOVE PINK!!!!!!
    Now, have I left anything out? SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!
    Soft and silky
    Sabrina

I can't stop buying makeup-love to discover new looks and new colors.

A very close second-more high heels. Love my pumps.

Tiff

Perennial favorite is bra/panty sets, esp. with matching garter belt. Current buying obsessions are camisoles and sweaters. I'm getting into the layered look: a tight undershirt and a relatively loose sheer blouse, shrug or cardigan seems like a good way to minimize shoulders and upper arms. I'm also going hogwild about wigs: it's incredible what a difference that makes - especially as I cannot give my wigs all the TLC they deserve.

I predict a shoe craze in the late spring.

Panties, panty-hose, stockings(thigh highs), and bra's.
    I think this about covers my obcessions, but I do like buying anything FEMME.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Crack. I just love me some crack. Gotta buy it all the time. Can't pass the local crack dealer without thinking, 'damn, I got to get me some rock'.

In fact, I love crack so much, I'd like to share with you all. http://www.virtualcrack.com/

Banned Read only
    I buy too many skirt suits, and I definitely got 40 of them from ebay. I don't know how many I got from thrift stores. Next I like nice cheerleader outfits, but the selection on ebay is often poor and a good one is rare nowadays.

I think I should stop buying womens clothes as I have more of them than men's clothes.

For me it has to be lingerie. Every time I see a pair of pretty panties or a nice bra I simply MUST have it!

knickers and panties! I have hundreds of pairs but still have to buy when I see some which appeal to me.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Talking gotta have

LINGERIE........bras and panties love the full slips and half slips with lace.

I cant stop buying...EVERYTHING!
    When I started buying panties, I didnt stop, (just slowed down) until I purchased over 100-200 pairs of panties in every possible style.
    When I started buying bras, I didn't stop until I ended up with over 100-200 different bras from 34A right up to 44D ( Gave away alot ) But kept the sizes that I felt most comfortable with.
    Then I got into sweaters and tops, Have a least 2-3 dozen.
    Then jeans and slacks, Have about 15-20 pair of jeans, and another 6-12 pair of dress slacks.
    I also purchased about 10-15 skirts in various lenghts.
    Then I got into purchasing high heels, boots, etc, and didnt stop until I had about 15-20 pair of shoes, boots, high heels, pumps, etc....
    Now Im buying dresses off E-Bay, I like those "secretary" dresses, spring dresses, floral prints, etc...Have a couple, and many more on the way.
    And in between all of that, I managed to order sexy lace socks in every color, and tons of pantyhose. And a few wigs.
    Running out of places to keep all of it.
    (Had to buy tons of hangers, and a lot of vinyl storage totes.)
    We should start a clothing exchange store!!!!

SKIRTS I go into a store and look around it the petites and can walk away. Go look in another department, still alright, but when I get ready to leave my eye always catches one that I missed and I just gotta have it. Course that means a new top also. Closet is starting to get full, but it looks so great.

Boots, leather clothing, and raincoats.

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    Satin. I would tell myself "Ok, this is the last outfit I need! Then poof I see another great satin blouse on eBay. I have almost every color of the spectrum

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Panties!

Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties, and Panties. and Skirts and tops.and Skirts and tops,and Skirts and tops,and Skirts and tops,and Skirts and tops, along with dresses and dresses,dresses and dresses,dresses and dresses,dresses and dresses,dresses and dresses, The make up, and the accessories. Where does the list END ??????

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dresses for me, anyday.

For me it will be Stocking still comeing out after a long time, Fem inside with a male topping, O and nice silk and lace black Knicks Um.

XXXXXXXX Seven

What is your achiles heel?

heels of course.

Jenniffer

Panties, hose and heels, bought three pairs this month. If I go to the thirft store I end up with two or three more skirts.

Just love to shop

Meag

I have to have it all. I go out and build a complete outfit, trying not to spend money on things that may not look good with other things. One outfit at a time, it seems to be working well for me.

Of course, a girl can't own too many panties can she?

Jennaie :be:

It's nightgowns and silky PJ's for me, I don't get to dress completely very much anymore so I love my sleepwear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jean*
    Boots, leather clothing, and raincoats.
    Yay!

Nice to see I'm not the only raincoat lover here

You can't see it too well, but that is my blue raincoat in my current avatar.

I no longer buy clothes because i need them. I have far too many things already. But, my achilles heel is definitely shoes. I am challenging Imelda Marcos and I really don't have the room for them. But, women's shoes are sooo delectable. And, they make me feel so femme, instantaneously.

MAC makeup. I keep going to that store in the Perimeter mall and buying stuff. Have like 10 shades of long lasting lipstick. Tons of eye shadow and for example three shades of foundation.

For me, it is vintage slips and shapewear...gee maybe my avatar is a giveaway..

I am crazy about heels, but lately I can't seem to stop buying sweaters and twinsets...bought like 3 in the last 2 weeks!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......