Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My technique is based off of Trinity "The Tuck" Taylor's technique! I don't use the spray like her though, so I use more of the tape! Keep in mind this is for really tight tuck! The tape is incredible for Sensitive Skin, but make sure you remove any and all hair down there!!! My penis is a bit below average size of caucasion men. Sometimes I'll use a piece of fabric I cut to seperate the tape from my skin. I cut the tape first. I measure to my dimensions. Be sure you do all of this in front of a mirror! After I push my balls in, I take as much of the skin from my scrotum as I can, and almost like a hot dog, I pull back my penis just enough to use regular medical tape to wrap it, which keeps it all together and also makes retucking easier. I also put a little bit of tissue on the end of my penis incase I leek or get excited. Then I pull back my penis as far as I can, which helps keep it in place. If I'm wearing something that doesn't require a tight tuck, at this point I'll just put on my gaff, and some extra undergarment for security and comfort. If you need to go tighter, then I put the fabric over my skin, lay the first long strip of clear vinyl tape down and pull tight! I Like to do one right down the center first, then make T's on both ends with smaller pieces. Then I take another long strip and lay is angled towards the right of my pelvis, and then one towards the left. Finally one long strip down the middle. Then unless I'm wearing lengerie, I take my gaff, and pull it up. I take whatever underwear I want to put over, and n BAM!!! No one would ever know, except you! I recommend starting this gradually, so you can build a tolerance. Start 2 hours a day then increase 1 each day. After untucking, this tape doesn't leave residue btw, I usually relax without anything on, to let everything settle.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-10-2019 at 08:29 AM. Reason: the link breaks the rules and your post does not need repeated three times

Is there a way of tucking without using tape?? I am new to crossdressing

Yes, you can use a gaff. Tucking takes practice.

I've tried tucking in the past but without success and basically tape everything back using medical tape. It removes the bulge but crossing my legs is impossible, lol. I'm going to try again using the techniques described at the start of this thread. I wondered whether wearing a corset or waist cincher (which I do) interferes with the tuck zone, especially when you're sitting down.

Banned Read only
    keep in mind that a lot of guys, even at straight bars, may be attracted to you because of the untucked look.

I went and watched that video and am going to pick up the stuff to try it myself. Thanks so much for the info

Cathy
    About hernia - There are a number of different hernias and not all are in the area of the inguinal canal, which is where you may hide your "boys". For those that apply to that area there are different surgery solutions that some of them may restrict access to the inguinal canal. I have not succeeded in "popping" in my boys and when they seem to be in the appropriate position they never stay there so I assume that it does not work for everybody. At least not for me.
    Marie

my surgery in 1972 was in the right inguinal area. For that reason I have never tried that method. I just pull them back as far as I can usually with 2 pair of shaping briefs. I am going to try the homemade gaff method next, as detailed on a couple of youtube videos and I believe somewhere in the earlier section of this subject.

I also had a hernia operation as an infant, which might be impeding my attempts at tucking. I think I'm doing it right, just not getting the boys in...

Banned Read only
    The place I can push mine, is between the skin and the bone. Above and to the left & right of the joystick.

I'm small so there is not too much to notice. LOL

Mandy

One of my nuts won't stay put no matter what I do. I really wanted to do the tape method, tried it many times and my nut will like come half way out and can be so painful. Maybe I will try it again with some different tape. I usually just end up wearing super tight panties and do the best I can. I just ordered a couple of gaffs and hoping to get a better result.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Adams View Post
    One of my nuts won't stay put no matter what I do
    Here's what I do - it's easy and slightly different from other descriptions here, so is worth a try. Slightly graphic description, but this isn't exactly a subtle thread lol.

Lie on your back with your knees up (that's important) and pull your penis up towards your belly button and keep a slight pull on it the whole time. Your nuts will retract inside your body, pretty much on their own, leaving the scrotum empty. It's a natural reflex position to keep them safe when you're having sex with the partner on top, so they're perfectly comfortable and safe once inside those internal canals. You might have to press on them a little bit the first few times until they get used to the idea. You'll know it's right when your knees are up, the scrotum is empty and the nuts have disappeared inside you. Keep that pull on your penis and you should be able to tuck most of the sack in after them if you want.

Once you're happy and comfortable, stretch your penis down over everything and towards your ass, like a lid to seal everything in. Then just pull up your gaff/panties to keep everything from falling out when you stand up, and you're done. Knees down, stand up, have a good night

Once you get a bit of practice, you'll be able to do this tuck standing up, which allows you to pee on a night out.

For an extra flat front, do it exactly the same but at the end pull the penis as tight as possible and tape to your ass. I don't do this any more, it's not worth the extra hassle, to me.

What about extra sack

Have a question. I can get the boys back where they come from, and the rod folds back nicely. My problem is that i have a fair bit of the bag showing and dont know where to put it. TIA.

Trione, if you read Felicity's original post (in the archives I think) once the boys are tucked up into the inguinal canals, the now-empty scrotum can wrap tightly around the base of the "manhood" like a casing on a sausage (lol) , which kind of pins the boys in place, then there is method involving tape that holds it all in place and can keep everything back so you get a smooth front :-)

Has anyone tried tucking with GI lingerie tape? It's similar to KT tape, used by athletes, thin with great adhesive. I've tried it and it gives me a flat front and a very vagina looking crotch. I can wear any panties I like. It holds everything in place. It does give directions how to tape with product. It's my new way to tuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi is coming out View Post
    Has anyone tried tucking with GI lingerie tape? It's similar to KT tape, used by athletes, thin with great adhesive.
    It looks like it’s just a specifically branded variety of KT tape. How is the pricing? Is there a premium for the brand of tape?

I’ve actually started using KT tape myself, and found a four-inch wide roll on Amazon that is giving me GREAT results. The boys used to try and sneak out, but with this I can tape the shaft down as tightly as I need with the standard width, and then clean up the pantyline area with the wider stuff. (Although I wonder if I might not be better off flipping it, and securing the boys and extra flesh first..)

How extensive are the instructions?

I've not used the specific GI tape. I've used the KT tape for quite some time and have amazing results. My daughter, who is very understanding and supportive, says this method gives me the perfect vagina look with even tight fashions such as leggings. The instructions seem to be quite simple. They instruct to use 4 pieces. I've found that 3 are usually sufficient. I always have an extra few pieces in case of bathroom emergencies. I've found the KT tape to be extremely comfortable and easy to use. I've used it to tuck for 8 hours and it performed excellent. I was asking if someone had used it and if it was different from KT tape. I find the KT tape soft and very comfortable. I've also used the KT tape for swimming and it held up nicely in the water.

I have always used control knickers to keep things under control whilst tucked, always worked well for me 😁

I use the following method (requires liking the feeling of a thong pulled tightly between your cheeks)

1) Use a high quality thong (better spandex/elastic). I tend to buy panties one size too small because I like the tight feeling.

2) Many lace thongs have a cotton panel that is unstitched in the front. I tuck into that opening, pulling my penis as far in as possible.

3) Pull the whole assembly tight. I wear the back of the thong high and the front low. As a result, the boys are held down between my legs by the front panel. The overall look is very flat.

Two bonuses: a tuft of trimmed pubic hair remains exposed over the top of my panties-very sexy feeling, and my penis gets some extra friction from the lace.

I seem to have the problem that when i try to tuck the base above my penis always protrudes to far outward and i have not found a way to get around that so far...

Id love a solution for that too Melanie.
    I believe I might have the same problem.

I have practiced tucking but I am not very good. Like to try a gaff panty..Any recommendations?

I know some don't like it, (tucking that is) but I Always Tuck, way back!

I Love the pretty, smooth Feminine front, given by tucking under a hip and butt Control Panty. Both together really help me proceed with a Feminine gait while walking as well as reminding me of my over the top Girly Girl Desires.
    , Going Retro in the Feminine pastel Girdles, Lacy Bras are Over the Top for some, but for me---I can think of nothing better.
    Last edited by JaniceP; 09-10-2018 at 06:39 PM.

I bought really nice and tight-fitting athletic Nike female spandex compression tights that fit to halfway down my upper legs. I wear these over a tight fitting under armour male tanga-style men's compression underwear, and the effect is remarkeable AND comfortable. I can now wear tight-fitting stretch skinny denims and you can hardly notice any bump at all. I draw my penis right up into the foreskin and almost right into my body and pull the skin up and around my testicles like a sandwich and there is just about no bulge whatsoever once the two underwear items is firmly in place. No other tucking required.