Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Underwear

Been wearing panties full time for so long I don't remember. Switch to a non lacy pair for doctors visits. Will wear a bra when the shirt or sweater will hide the fact.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

no other way

Quote Originally Posted by chastity
    Hi everyone, do any of you wear your female underwear under normal male clothes to go to work, shopping etc, I have been doing this for some time now it just feels so good no one else knowing, I usually wear silky panties tights panty girdle and a bra, anyone else do similar.

Chastity
    there is no other way to dress, I wear fem undies all the time no matter what else I am wearing. which is not very many make clothes cause I have very few male clothes to wear. every thing I have are girl clothes, jeans panties,shirts, blouses,etc. oh the joy,giggle, love hugs and hisses GeeGee2

The first time I wore stockings under my jeans I ran into some friends in an Electrical store, I was so nerves I had to get home and get them off. I was only about 18 at the time. That was 33yrs ago, a lot of water has past under the bridge since then, now I wear panties of all sorts including satin, floral, lace, light support briefs & pantie girdles 24/7 at work and home. It is early spring here and still fearly hot, but come cooler season and I will break out my tights, pantie hose, camisoles, bra's and leotards. I just love black tights and my babydoll dress.
    I only own 3 pair of mens undies for emergencies, my god they are ugly.

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Gee, I wear panties ALL the time and a bra most of the time except in the summer when it's so hot I have to wear a t-shirt that would show. But then, I wear women's jeans to work every day. I only keep my old mens jeans for when I have to do dirty work at home.

Sharifemme

undercloths

I always wear panties with a garter belt and nylons or panti hose. I also always wear a lace bra while dressing as a man. Sometimes I will even wear a short slip under my male cloths.

Delisa

a full set in the winter when I can hide the fact that i am wearing a bra under a sweater but in the summer only from the waist downwards

No Choice

I too have worn tights and knickers occasionally to work over the years but always with socks to hide the fact. I recently posted in the pictures forum about our holiday last year when I crossdressed for the week. Since last summer, my girlfriend has commented that I am more pleasant and complient to live with while dressed and that I am stubborn, arguementative and moody wearing men's clothes! Last month she took the decision that I should be wearing female clothes full time, with the exception of my work suits and shirts, and I no longer have any male clothes available to me.

I know some, if not most girls on the forum choose to do this for themselves however I have always been too scared to take the next steps along the path. My girlfriend, knowing that I am hesitant and lacking in confidence, is guiding me by taking over some of my more 'difficult' choices and removing temptation of slipping back into male mode. She has removed all my male jeans, trousers, tops and underwear. Having no socks to wear to work, I am allowed to wear black opaque tights. Although she hasn't yet thrown my socks away, she has advised me not to search for them, lest I be left with only sheer tights to wear. Having read HoseKid's reply 'Wife burned all my male underwear' this evening, she has requested I add my experience to the post, and has informed me that she will be cutting up my socks while I watch this weekend!

I know my male clothes are still in the house, somewhere, but having temptation removed, it makes it easier to be and dress the way that makes us both happy.

Samantha
    I too have worn tights and knickers occasionally to work over the years but always with socks to hide the fact. I recently posted in the pictures forum about our holiday last year when I crossdressed for the week. Since last summer, my girlfriend has commented that I am more pleasant and complient to live with while dressed and that I am stubborn, arguementative and moody wearing men's clothes! Last month she took the decision that I should be wearing female clothes full time, with the exception of my work suits and shirts, and I no longer have any male clothes available to me.

I know some, if not most girls on the forum choose to do this for themselves however I have always been too scared to take the next steps along the path. My girlfriend, knowing that I am hesitant and lacking in confidence, is guiding me by taking over some of my more 'difficult' choices and removing temptation of slipping back into male mode. She has removed all my male jeans, trousers, tops and underwear. Having no socks to wear to work, I am allowed to wear black opaque tights. Although she hasn't yet thrown my socks away, she has advised me not to search for them, lest I be left with only sheer tights to wear. Having read HoseKid's reply 'Wife burned all my male underwear' this evening, she has requested I add my experience to the post, and has informed me that she will be cutting up my socks while I watch this weekend!

I know my male clothes are still in the house, somewhere, but having temptation removed, it makes it easier to be and dress the way that makes us both happy.
    'Wow' what a step - please keep us informed

I don't own any male underwear. I went to see my doctor recently and he was impressed with my pink panties and red toenails. I told him I was a crossdresser and he asked me for a picture of me en fem.

I often wear panties to work. Sometimes pantyhose. The bra would be to visble under my top for me to be comfortable with it. Although I would love to wear a bra every day!

I Don't Even Own Male Underwear Any More.I do own all fem panties and thats all i wear all the time. isn't it great

[SIZE=3]
    Quote Originally Posted by chastity
    Hi everyone, do any of you wear your female underwear under normal male clothes to go to work, shopping etc, I have been doing this for some time now it just feels so good no one else knowing, I usually wear silky panties tights panty girdle and a bra, anyone else do similar.

Chastity
    Yes I do.

I have been wearing panties, pantyhose and sometimes a non-padded bra to work for many years. The bra usually if i'm wearing a sweater as the bra straps show under my shirts.

As for shopping and other activities, it's basically the same. Probably more fancy types of lingierie such as g-strings and so forth.

Unlike many others here, I still have my male undies which are slowly disappearing, but still in use when necessary. I tried to limit my answer to your direct question without getting drawn into 24/7 type responses!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Smile Yes ...........

Have not worn any guy underware in months . Once i slipped on those Hanes Her Way cotton briefs I have never looked back. Just love the feeling of most any undies but i prefer briefs. Also wear ladies jeans almost all of the time now. Things just get better and better ..... Jolene

Sort of makes my morning a bit more interesting when I have to decide what style of panties to wear to work.
    Last edited by Jolene; 05-07-2006 at 12:26 AM.

Apart from the bra I have been doing this for years, I find its the only way to satisfy my inner self. I find tights (pantyhose) a litle too warm for office work so I usually wear thong, suspender belt and stockings, occasionally I'll slip on a pair of silky French knickers instead of a thong. The only reason I don't wear a bra is that I cannot stand an empty bra and, as I am 42DD and wear breast forms, I think it would be a little too obvious as I am not yet 'out', don't you?

i have done it twice this last week, I wore my panties, and favorite black tights under my pants, need more panties if this becomes more comfortable for me!! it was nice knowing that no one knew what I had on underneath except for me!!,
    Last edited by Gail Stauffer; 03-20-2006 at 03:23 AM.

Love to wear panties underneath drab clothes..... would like to wear bra more often when outside the security of home....... but I cannot see how it would not be noticeable (unless i wore a thick jumper (which is mostly inappropriate clothing for our climate))... I have read in this thread how some people wear a cami over bra... odes this help to hide the outline of the bra and straps??? I still don't see how. I constantly look at women to see if there bra's are noticeable, and am yet to come across someone, unless they are wearing thick clothing, who's bra is undetectable.... can anyone help with ideas???????????????
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

Like most of you that replied, its panties or pantyhose daily.The guy stuff is still in the drawer,but only comes out when necessary,which,by the way is NEVER! I do wish that I could wear a bra everyday while at work,but it just shows too much and is too much of a distraction. So I must wait until I get home to put the bra back on.Only then do I feel more complete and "normal".
    Hugs
    Kristine

Aspiring Member

Yes I sure have done just this!.

And would perfer it all of the time if and when i could ever find aby female underwear that last and does not fall apart when washing which i have had so much trouble with in the past. Suzy!.

now that I have done it a few times, I think I'll need to go and get some more panties, they are soooo comfortable and silky feeling as many of you have said and now I'm enjoying it!!

What to put on today

Uderware talk ? Well I ware them 24/7 just bought some Bali briefs in black and I now have more pairs than she (her comment). I love Totiana lingeray they sell them on line expensive! but go to their web sight there are half the price. Attention Ladies; Ladies Undies Half Off, Oh I like them all the way on thank you.

I live on my farm in Ada Valley, Arkansas
    I wear my silk panties and pantyhose every day no matter what. It feels great.

Hugs and Kisses

Rhonda

About 1/3 of the time when in drab but I notice the frequency is climbing rapidly! Stockings or pantyhose a little less frequently than panties, but also becoming more common.

I love the sound of work slacks swishing against stockings when I walk. It's not immediately noticeable as "hey, he's wearing stockings" - but an observant woman might well notice. Now THAT would be a fun conversation at the office!

I just got back from the store. I wore panties, thigh highs and a bra with just a little padding. I love to do this and I wear panties almost all the time. I especially love to wear a nice tight lace thong on special occasions. No one knows but it makes me feel so good to wear my lengerie under my male clothes.
    I also find myself acting more feminine when I wear them.

panties

I wear panties all the time, no mens undies for me. Bobbie anne

hi i like to wear siky sexy lingerie 24/7 i always wear panties and bra garterbelt and stockings love laurie
    laurie sweet