Thread: My bodie..........

My bodie..........

I feelin a lil sad at times.........I have a physical job. I dont like that tooo much. I never been small. But the more I work, the more muscle I gain. What do you do? We really need the money, so I gotta work. What can I do? Nuttin! eh?! bummer! I dont like this at all! I have to cover up sooooooooo much! Is Summer too. I just want to be me![SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Then just be you. Look, you're a guy. You're not going to transition. You do this for you, right? So just do it, and be you. I know we all have our "guy" attributes we need to cover up, but that's life. I'm built like a guy. I'm not about to fool anyone. I have guy hands, guy arms, guy legs, no ass, and a pretty decent beard that I shave every day very close. I'm not a girl, unfortunately, so I just make do with what I have. I haven't ever gone out, so it matters very little if I pass. If I ever do go out, I'll have to wear long sleeves and cover almost everything up. Oh, well. I just smile and enjoy myself anyway.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I can relate, through my life I've done so much to try and keep myself 'girly' even though I'm really not out to fool anyone. (Deep voice + addam's apple + groin lump = not fooling anyone!) It's a perfectionist thing, so I totally understand.

Your best bet is to find a less physically-demanding job...that's about it.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]I looked girly for a long time. Even when i was in the Army i still looked like a wimp. 3 years after i get out of the army my shoulders and arms start getting bigger and more muscular and i don't even work out!!!

AGHHH!!

Hiya Mel
    [/SIZE]

I have a physical job too, beating steel with a big sledgehammer. My upper body is way too built to completely pass, but as TGMarla said, try to have fun with who you are - some things you just can't change.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to have a physical job as well(tile setter) so now yhat its been 2 months since i stopped workin my hands are finally soft and my nails are healthy again!
    But lucky for me for my size I dont have alot of muscle, I think If I drop 50 lbs Ill be quite happy with my figure. My wife always was jealous of my butt,telling me its very round for a guy,which I love, because I can wear some slightly tight low cut L.e.i. jeans or something and they flatter my figure very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Ryan
    I feelin a lil sad at times.........I have a physical job. I dont like that tooo much. I never been small. But the more I work, the more muscle I gain. What do you do? We really need the money, so I gotta work. What can I do? Nuttin! eh?! bummer! I dont like this at all! I have to cover up sooooooooo much! Is Summer too. I just want to be me!
    Hugs for Mel , honey you are you and no one can take it away from you

You get the best of both worlds. You can look fem and still get the top off the jar of pickles.

Smile

13 years shunting coal wagons and coupling locomotives did little for my femminine figure, here's me 17 and a half stone and as wide as a shed, I'm never gonna pass in a million years, but hey... I'm happy enough.

I do feel sorry for the girls who really want to pass but can't. Nature's a bitch I'm afraid, but I'm sure you dont want, or need my pity.

It's who you are inside that counts

XX

Jayme

What Me Worry
    I sit at a desk all day and unlike others with more physically demanding jobs the upper half of my body is not the problem. I have developed a bit of a gut but I'm working on it.

I'm not really big -- about 165 lbs and 5'10". I'm not as muscular as I used to be (after Marine boot camp and 6 years in the Reserves and another 6 in the Guards). I used to work out, but I haven't in years and my wife (who knows about Sherrie) says I'm losing muscle because she probably thinks I'm trying to femme up. That's why I don't work out, but at work I still throw around 40 pound plus boxes.
    I guess we want to have the best of both worlds, but for most of us we have to compromise and, usually, end up finding a comfortable middle ground.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

[SIZE=4]Poor Mel, I know what you mean, it is hard to strike a balance.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I am a little lucky in the work I do being mainly mental.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Talk to you again soon![/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

women have muscles too

I used to feel this way too, I'm a personal trainer so I'm in the muscle business.I work with mostly 30-50 yr old women who work their ass off to get ripped muscles.When i was trying to look like a female supermodel I was not healthy.The main thing is to feel good and not let wanting to look more fem affect you physically.How's your diet? Do you exercise? Do any cardio?

Remember being physically active is a good thing.The healthier you are the longer you live, the longer you live the more time you can spend wearing your favorite skirt and heels!!

Think: lady basketball player. Or swimmer. If you have ample pectoral muscles, you don't need breast forms. Also, people are far less likely to think they can mug you or rough you up physically. I wear sleeless dresses in the summer that show off my deltoids and biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Warren
    [SIZE=4]Poor Mel, I know what you mean, it is hard to strike a balance.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I am a little lucky in the work I do being mainly mental.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Talk to you again soon![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]Hmmmmmmmmmmm, are you sayin that you are mental??????????

Thankyou all for listening to me and talking back! I will try and eat better I think, will at least make me feel healthier......
    [/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

[SIZE="5"]Well, ya look just right to me Melissa! Hi there girlfriend. Hey, you're built like a racehorse babe, for sure when compared to me! You look fine, I mean it. Another job may be only round the corner...who knows, eh? Keep in touch, O.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Ryan
    [SIZE=4]Hmmmmmmmmmmm, are you sayin that you are mental??????????

Thankyou all for listening to me and talking back! I will try and eat better I think, will at least make me feel healthier......
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Me mental, how long have you known me and you have only just worked that out! [/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Melissa, I understand where you are coming from. I am a third generation lumberjack. But, I wanted to tell that you do pull if off well. I think you have the friendliest, sweetest, and truest look. You make people comfortable with your smile just in a pic. You remind me of what I would hope for in a female best friend or even a sister. i think you look great.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.