Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when is your desire to crossdress the greatest?

when is your desire to crossdress the greatest?

I have noticed lately that I have my strongest desire to dress up ,feel fem, be a girl is when other aspects of my life are stressing me out, school ending, moving, looking for and starting a new job.It seems like very bad timing because I feel when I should be focussed on these other things my mind is overwhelmed with my TG thoughts and desires.

when do you feel the desire to dress the most , have you noticed any patterns?

the desire to dress

it hit,s me the most when I had a tough day ,and just want to escape ,and be somone else ,,and the other way is if a see a cute GG and I imagine I am her ,but that thought came from another thread sorry.

kinda on the subject...

when i'm least interest in dressing is right after i have an orgasm. I've never understood that. Is it some sort of huge testosterone boost? i am one of those guys with lower testosterone/higher estrogen in my body naturally.....but was always curious why my mindset changed after orgasm. It only last like 15-30 minutes.

anyone got answers?

p.s. i've never been able to ask this question to anyone and have wondered it since i was a teen.

Whenever there is a full moon, the desire goes way up. But seriously, I am being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by TaraB
    when i'm least interest in dressing is right after i have an orgasm. I've never understood that. ..but was always curious why my mindset changed after orgasm. It only last like 15-30 minutes.

p.s. i've never been able to ask this question to anyone and have wondered it since i was a teen.
    Not really sure why that is, but it seems to be universal, or at least predominantly so. It certainly happens to me, as well. In fact, I can go to bed dressed in a sexy piece of lingerie, do the do, and then afterward I can't get it off quick enough. I don't have any answers.

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    same here but also as fall approaches the desire gets stronger ...really high at halloween but then in Feb amd March not so much.
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

tgirl74

I live by myself so I am dressed when ever I am at home. When I put on make up I all most allways feel like I have to go out some where. I just want to find out if I can get awaw with being a women. It seams to work very will so far

Michelle

I am like most of the other girls here. When there has been something very stressful i feel the urge more. I also feel it when i know there will be a period of time allowing in my house right now since i have a foster daughter. That fact has placed a considerable damper on kelliann's life right now.

Usually it is when i can, when she is at a friends house for the night or something like that.

Wow, a bra is fun!

It is normal...sort of!

If dressing is a sexy thing, then before you "do the do" (as someone said), you'll be compelled to dress. After "the do", guess what, you have near zero interest. Why? Chemical/hormonal change after "the do".

Lots of us are THE SAME WAY. Afterwards, I can't get the silly stuff of fast enough. But then 30 minutes later...I start to think about the little cami or short skirt...or girdle..oh well, you get the idea.

So, if normal means typical, then you, sweetie, are normal.

Nice, yes?

Geek Chic/ sweatergirl MelissaL's Avatar

desire

Seems I am not alone here hehe, usually stress or wanting to escape from any current situations seems to bring it out. Seems I feel better when dressed, even if it isn't completely feminine.

When I get turned on the desire is there as well. I used to dress and "take care" of myself and then quickly remove my feminine attire but I think that was more that I didn't want to get caught dressed. When I lived on my own I didn't bother changing , just cleaned up and stayed dressed though there was no desire at least for a little while but I was already wearing my girl clothes.

Melissa

What Me Worry
    I seem to fall into the majority again. Stress really brings out my desire to dress and escape the rigors of everyday life and slip into another world. I want to find a place where I will be taken care of instead of having to be the hunter gatherer. I would love to have the opportunity to be a homemaker and care for my family instead of worring about work, bills and all the other everyday junk out there.

when do you like to dressup

i love to dressup every day,as i am retired i am able to do this when my wife
    is at work,she does not approve.i wear lingerai under my male clotheswhen
    i go out or when working in the garden.i just love being a girl.love to all .
    sharon2

Add one to the "stressed" column

Like many others my desire to dress comes more when I am stressed. But I have also found that I like to dress when my wife and her friends are here. I like the attention I guess. And when I am at work on those long days that won't end, dressing is all I can think of.
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

same as you girls mostly, and also when im not feeling too well, like when i get the flu it seems to help me thro it, dunno why tho.
    some urges i have too dress are all consuming, other times i go weeks not even thinking about it at all, kisses tara xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

Dressing en-femme, even if only at home alone as I do, is certainly a great way to relieve stress, although as I wear panties 24/7 I suppose I crossdress to an extent all the time. However as I assume the author of this thread means to wear female outer clothing I do this as the feeling takes me. Sometimes I will remain in drab especially if I am going out that day, in other occasions I will strip down to my panties with the curtains closed and as the house is quite warm. On other occasions, again with curtains closed I will dress completely, padded bra, top or blouse, skirt, stockings etc. It just depends how the mood takes me. One thing I do like to do is during the Olympics etc when Women's (Field) Hockey is on the television I will dress in navy blue or other regulation coloured knickers, aertex blouse, short pleated games skirt and knee length socks and in enjoy watching the match and in spirit be out with the girls on the hockey field. I also dress in a woman's Tennis outfit, white dress, white panties etc and watch Wimbledon but only the Ladies Matches and imagine I am playing against Hingis, or Kornikova, or Venus Williams etc.

Occasionally I will dress at home in an outfit similar to those worn by females in my life past and present. I will wear a similar school uniform to that worn by my big sister Anne and the girls in my school when I was in my teens, and I have an outfit based on that worn by the female supervisors in a large well known supermarket chain here in the UK. I have also built up an outfit identical to that worn by one of the women in the Accounts Office where I work. She is plain but nice and the same build as me and I must say I find her attractive although she is married and not available of course. I was turned on by the clothes she often wears to work so I bought similar clothes over the internet and now have my "Joanne" outfit as I call it.

I don't have any ultra "girly" clothing as many TVs have all frills and lace and ribbons and bows etc. In real life most women do not dress that way but in plain and functional clothing for most of the time and I find female day to day clothes far more arousing than OTT "Barbie goes to a party" outfits.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Talking The Glamarous life

Everyday my desire to dress comes from me watching a beautiful women in high heels,there's times when I know it's gonna be chilly I will wear my garter belt with stockings and a very sexy micro dress under it all At times I know I will be alone for awhile I like to dress with high heels and a mini dress.

Smile

i find that my greastes desire to dress is in the spring of the year. i wake up in the morning feeling that my breast are about a c cup and a very fem feeling inside but the older i get more i have that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by trisha_anne
    But I have also found that I like to dress when my wife and her friends are here. I like the attention I guess.
    Maybe. Maybe you want them to know something about you? Maybe you just want to be with other women?

Right now .My wife is away for a month and I just love walking around all dressed up. Nothing feels better then having on a skirt or a long nighty and make-up.

I also have the strongest urges to dress when I'm under stress and like another gal in this thread I really have very strong urges with the onset of fall. I don't know why ,but I love it.When I was very young I would always shed the fem clothing after orgasm but no longer feel that way. I just slip back into my fem finery.I think it's a matter of self acceptance,at least for me.

i do it when turned on or just wanna be a girl (most of the time) but cant do that always

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    I want to find a place where I will be taken care of instead of having to be the hunter gatherer. I would love to have the opportunity to be a homemaker and care for my family instead of worring about work, bills and all the other everyday junk out there.
    Yes, I agree, especially with the quote. I enjoy dressing and often think about it most likely too much. And after as others say "the do" I usually strip off all the clothes trying to stay ahead of the guilt!! But as the years pass that unfortunate sensation which ruins the afterglow seems to fade.

In being a classic CD and not a TS it is most likely only a fantasy but it would be very liberating and enjoyable in being the "lady of the house" type, preferrably in 50's type fashions and in not having to worry about anything else. But, that's a "no-brainer" right?

It comes and goes. Sometimes I have incredible desires to dress, and cannot wait to get home and change into something feminine. At other times, the desire is much less, and I can go for long periods of time without a great desire to dress at all. My stress levels can affect that desire either way. Sometimes stress induces a desire to dress, and sometimes it has the opposite effect. Biorhythms perhaps?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaL
    When I lived on my own I didn't bother changing , just cleaned up and stayed dressed though there was no desire at least for a little while but I was already wearing my girl clothes.
    Yup, my feelings. Afterwards, I'm neutral about being dressed femme and will sometimes get the heels/girdle/wig off and change into vest/pants simply because it is more comfy. Then, ten minutes later it all starts over again...

Other times, I will "wait it out" knowing that I will be wanting to dress again soon

I notice when I am stressed, or when I am talking to my GGF. It also depends on who long it has been since I have dressed completely. Like right now, I couldn't take it anymore. I haven't completely dressed since November. So, here I am, relaxing as my true self.
    Man! I feel like a woman!