Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more male underwear!!!!

Aspiring Member

Yeah

I'm always otut there searching for female type panties for myself have yet to find any that last and feel really good oh well!. Suzy!.

I have only panties in my panty draw and only pantyhose in my pantyhose draw.

I got rid of all my man underwear then went through a bad patch and went back to wearing them, then got things back on an even keel and moved back to sexy girls underwear. I usually wear stockings with a suspender (garter) belt and thongs or strings.

suzi

xxxx

a big thanks

just want to say thanks for a great feedback, i now don't own any male panties.

Ive

really never worn mens underware, its either panties or nothing and theres no sense changing now.

I have never owned mens underwear. And trust me D.R. does not care.

panties

I wear mostly panties but even my male underwear are very panty-like.
    I got a silk catalog the other day which has some mens silk underwear in it that are as panty like as Ive ever seen, even the colors.

I would love to be able to get rid of my male underwear. Since I wear control-top pantyhose almost 24/7, when I do have wear men's undies, I hate it.

I play hockey once or twice a week, and don't really want to take the hose into the dressing room. But after that, I'm back in hose till the next game.

I'm at the point that I'm so accustomed to having my gentalia held tight and secure, I hate having them flopping around when wearing my (not so) tighty-whiteys.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

i have been wearing panties all the time for the past 3 years, Got rid of all my male undies a while ago. wife didn't like it though. Hey once you try panties there is no going back, i thought i didn't wear them anymore time to get rid of them. Even to the docters, no problems, I think my wife is kinda mad that mine look more stylish then hers, plus mine are smaller. Lately I noticed she has been buying nicer ones for herself since mine have been arround all of the time. Now she is buying nice ones instead of plain white cotton ones.

I only wore mens when i rode my motorcycle, but last few trip I didnt bother they just dont fit right after panties. work constuction and its never been a problem

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re underwear

sinci i came out i took all my male underwear and put them in a bag and i put them in the garbage,i have been wearing panties now for about five years and i havent looked back .panties are wonderfull .love phylisanne