Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is your style the same/opposite as your SO?

I'd have to agree with the majority here. My SO and I quite different in style. I'd wear skirts and dresses every day of my life and she'd wear jeans and sweats every day of her life. She's rather boho and I'm rather (to steal an already coined phrase) "executive transvestite". The good thing is that I have won her over to mary janes.

I do find it interesting that many of us have SOs who aren't as femme as we are. I guess, just like most everything else, it's all about yin and yang. And that is perfectly okay with me.

I do love the way my SO dresses and she loves the way I dress. So all is right in this world.

My style

My wife doesn't think she looks as good as I do in the short skirts and heels she wears more jeans and warmer clothes as I dress alot sexier than she does. ERIKA1963
    SMILE IT COULD BE WORSE!

Ah-May-Lee
    Me and my SO dress in similar styles, he is a rude boy and I am a rude girl.

We defineately have different styles.
    She goes more for the flowery patterns where as I choose more solid colours. It seems to be a more casual look for her but it works.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

my wife and i have same taste we both like girly short pink skirts,soft cardigans she is small and blond and looks very young so looks good sometimes she will wear jeans i never wear trousers

I dress for fun... my wife has had to do it all her life and she's a lot more practical. But I like to think we each add something to the others dress repertroir.

as BethGG was saying its true my style is much more fem than hers, I been CDing for 7 yrs now and at first I was all about going to the clubs trying to be sexy wearing short skirts, tight tops ,mini dresses and high heels but now my sense of style has changed to being a bit more casual. I like wearing fitted bootcut jeans, camis, tanks, flowery, shiny, silky materials. I still love wearing dresses but they have become less hoochie , longer showing less skin.

I have become less fond of high heels for a couple of reasons one being I am 6'2 and now that I'm not much of a club girl anymore I feel very paranoid wearing them out.The other reason is that I've had two knee surgeries and after a night of rockin the 4 in pumps I'm hurtin for the entire next day.Lately I really enjoy wearing flats, there are so many cute adorable flats now I wish i could own them all.

I don't wear or even own many pairs of panties I instead wear a gaff and panyhose with skirts and dresses and even under my jeans.

I don't wear bras all that much unless I'm in fully dressed tring my best to pass.Last night i went over to one of my best friends houses and wore all womens clothes, cami with a long sleeve top over it, gaff, pantyhose, bootcut jeans and a pair of gold flats, I didn't wear a wig and I wore very little make up.

My Girlfriend told me she liked one of my black tank tops but overall we are very different, she would never dress like me and thats is ok ,I still find her to be incredibly sexy !!
    Last edited by Tgirl74; 01-27-2006 at 11:28 PM.

My wife and I have similar casual atire(blue jean's t shirts).When we go out I usualy go more girly. Although while shopping I do feel sometimes like I'm her barbie doll.
    Though I don't realy mind.It dose make me feel bad somtimes that I have thre times the amount of shoes she has. O'well lets just chalk it up to a weakness. Hope it helps.
    Hugs, Amber

Holly and I are 100% opposite, she never wears fem clothing, it's usually jeans and (ugh) concert tshirts, and never wears make up or heels.

I on the other hand dress business casual both in drag and drab, it's rare to find me in jeans and tshirts.

Lets go shoe shopping!! miss_sarah's Avatar
    My wife is definately a tomboy! It's typically jeans & t-shirt for her. *sigh* denim is such a heavy fabric... I'd much prefer a thin flippy skirt LOL She only wears dresses and other more feminite attire when she has to, or is in the mood (which isn't often). It seems to work out well for us!
    xoxo Sarah

we are about the same in dressing but then again she loves to raid my closet xxx

My wife and I share the same taste in clothing. She says it makes her mad that I can wear some of the things the she can't. However I belive that she looks soo much better in heels and skirts then I do because though she will never accept the fact that she has killer legs and I am very envious.
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot