Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My SO's three shocks in a day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There have been similar stories of a change of heart by women to their partner's dressing habits.

As good as it may be I would still find it hard to get my head around.

Really messes with my brain, "If I think about it."

As I have said before not too much deep thinking here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    That certainly is a no go. While I may be about an hour and a half from home, there are some people going there that I know of that I surely don't want to know anything about my femme side.
    So what if bu some fluke, you get spotted,, just say "Well, you know, When in Roam...."

I wish and pray my wife would be like this. I would be a dream cone true if my wife wanted to go out with me while I am in woman mode. I would not mid being seen by friends but to each is their own... maybe you look different enough where they would not recognize you?

If it were me (and a very jealous me right now lol) I wouldnjust say t hell with it and go, but that is me not you. If you do go and your wife or you happen to see these women what do you expect the consequences would be? If any? I personally would have thought that a guy in drab at a Women's expo asks more questions about yourself than them seeing you in femme at a Women's expo

I would be cautious, but at the same time you can also figure out an excuse like you lost a bet with her or plant the seeds early on that your wife is going there with your cousin (have a name prepared) and you'll be out with the guys golfing. I would think going in drab would attract more attention. Also these shows are huge, you never see people you know...but if you do, just look past them, stay cool and walk away as if you don't know them. Later on you make some comment that your wife and cousin spent too much again and next time you are dragging them out golfing instead.
    Chickie

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    One persons problem is another persons dream come true. But, I do,understand the hesitation. But it is still a good problem to have.

If you don't go dressed, you will wake up the next day wishing yu had. Life is to short for regrets

I had disappointments... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...4-Women-s-expo but I wouldn't call them regrets. I have been blessed with my SO's love and support and can dress pretty much whenever I want, inside or out, for as long as I want. There will be another time, place, and opportunity. I think I made the right call not going there dressed but that's the fear talking
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

...don't think about it too much - just go and follow your wife's lead, and maybe ask her what if?.... .......................Debra

So, the problem is what? Everyone should have your problems!
    Hugs, Carole

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Go dressed but at different times than your co-workers

I don't pass in any way. But if I got what you just got I'd so be there.
    Angie