Thread: The complete experience of being out as a woman

The complete experience of being out as a woman

Hi girls,

Going out and about as a woman is nice but now that I got a lot of the store credit cards in my femme name (like Victoria Secret, Macy's, Dillard's and others), this completes the experience.

I can pay and the cashier can see an actual femme name (for those that handle the card). However the last great thing is that with Dillard's and Macy's store cards I was also able to also get a separate American Express credit card with Steffie's name on it. So now when I am in other places like a restaurant, I can pay and they see the name Steffie. I then sign the slip with my femme name. That's a nice feeling.

In fact over the weekend when I bought some make-up and paid with the one card, the sales lady, as I was walking out the store, cheerfully said: "Thank you Ms. Michaels." or something to that effect. That was very nice to hear and to be addressed by my femme name.

I also have the American Express cards in my male name and carry those in my purse just in case anyone ever asks Steffie for I.D. but so far no one ever has. If they ever do then I can just show them the card along with my drivers license and explain that they allowed me to add another user (Steffie) on the card. When I added the name over the phone, I always just said that is my name when en-femme and all the places said that was fine.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Steffie, you have gone much further than I!! I have been CD'ing for over 60 years, but have never had a credit card in my femme name, which also happens to be Stephanie. But I really don't care, since i have no desire to be a woman. I do love to dress and look like a female, but do not want to be one. My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married! She accepted me "as is," because I told her that I would always be her MAN, no matter what I was wearing. And I was!! Oh yes, I could never be Stephanie on the telephone. My voice is very distinctivly masculine and I cannot change it at all!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    Hi Steffie, It really sounds like that you are living the dream.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I was younger I had a few cards in my fem name! It really added to going shopping! Now a days I pay only cash!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I only have 1 credit card (and it is in my guy name). I was in drab at MAC returning something this weekend and when the woman at the counter credited my card, she then looked at my account info on her screen and exclaimed "oh, its you Kelly!"
    Initially I felt awkward, but then I felt totally accepted.
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 09-27-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

I guess I'm fortunate because my credit and debit cards carry my given name " Kim"