Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
I can't help but play devil's advocate for this idea. People will do what they have to do but i feel it will end in sadness as mine did.
I have come to the conclusion of what as meant to be will be. For myself I had supressed the urge to dress for almost 3 years, but found myself unhappy and didnt care how I looked. I put on weight something I would have never done when I was dressing. I know I must tell my GF of 10 years(not live in) about my dressing before we make any wedding plans. I have not told her up until this point out of being uncertain of my true feelings about dressing, fear of telling her and the rejection, and most of all how she could ruin my life. I want to thank you for a wonderful post you presented a very good general outline I can use. As for her accepting me she has always enjoyed the feminity I showed in the things I did and could accept and loved that in drab dress. I feel when I share my secret with her it becomes her secret to for I am not out to work, and with my daytime dressing the neighbors have seen me by now, and someone might just say something. So Im now ready to face my fears and turn the next card over, and hope to mold my fate into what I want.