Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confession

Confession

[SIZE="3"]I finaly confessed to my SO this eve (and last night in a txt) I have been gagging to do so for ages, she says that she might have some stuff to help me

Am so happy of the outcome
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

That's great Mandy, it sounds like it's gone well

Aspiring Member
    So how did she take it? Such a very short post for such a big step!!! Details chica!!!

Cool!

Don't take her along for the ride too fast.
    DonnaT

Whilst this is good news, please take things easy with her.

Don't go mad and rush into doing things all the time..take it at her pace. Don't expect her to be ok with it all everyday, she has a lot to take in and think about. Keeping the lines of communication open is a good way forward....and should she want to chat with other wives/partners then tell her about the FAB forum we have here.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Mandy as Sandra says easy with her . & also we have a GG only section here, where she could come and talk with other GG SOs if she would like
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy View Post
    [SIZE="3"]
    " she says that she might have some stuff to help me "

[/SIZE]
    I would say depends what the "stuff" is. For my part I would avoid eating mushrooms or strange tasting drinks for a while

Seriously, I hope it works out well for you.

Edwina

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Congratulations on your honesty! My SO has known for a few years and its got its ups and downs, just make sure to always reassure her of your love for her and always be honest with what your thinking.

I am happy for you! But please...listen to what Sandra said. Go slow and don't push it. You could turn her off to it as fast as she accepted it. Good luck to you Mandy.

Fantastic news! I surely hope all goes well. Having your significant other on board will make your life much easier!

Freddy

Well done to find the courage to tell you S.O. I too told mine a few years back and the sense of relief was huge.

However do not expect all your dreams to come true. Although I can dress, shave, make up buy clothes etc, I respect my wife's wishes and do not push my cross dressing upon her.
    Adele. xxx

That is a huge step, I hope everything goes well for you.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi Mandy I'm so pleased for you, I hope it all goes well and look after your SO !

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    well done mandy,you're a brave girl x

That is a great thing what you have done Outing ones self to someone else who you care about is one of the hardest things to do

I hope all goes well and I hope that everything works out for you

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

yay! Great, always nice to hear of an accepting SO

That's great Mandy. Now think of all of the things she has thrown out before that you may have gotten. Just to keep you thinking. Congrats
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    Congratulations on fessing up, sounds like you got an awesome GG. As said earlier, don't go crazy, take it at her pace.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Glad to hear that you have shared this part for yourself with your wife. I hope things continue to move forward well for you. Take it gently!
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Mandy, well done... this is a big step!

Just take it at her pace?

Love Kaz xx

happy for both of you ,are you two the same size ?

Post Congratulations Mandy

I don't have a S.O. but what I read so far is great advice!!! Let her take it in a bit at a time and at her rate. Too much too fast could hurt the relationship. I'm happy for you and I wish all happiness to come!!!!! You go girl!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

It's true, when I came out to my wife she was very excepting, I was in heaven, but I pushed to much on her to fast, spent to much time and money on myself, and it scared her big time. we fought, I wised up, she gave me a restart, and I took a much more sensible approach to it all, and it worked out fine.
    After all these years I pretty much wear what I want when I want, with no problems. Let her know you are still her guy, and let her she him more than "her", your off to a great start. There is a lot of freedom that comes with the truth, but freedom should never be abused.
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 05-08-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Maybe not at this moment, but as soon as possible, talk to her about working out boundries and groundrules that she would be comfortable with, so that both of you will have a safe place to operate/play out of. They can be modified later as she becomes more comfortable.

I'm happy for you that things have gone well.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Update

[SIZE="3"]Sorry for the delay'd reply.

I'd Had enough of sneaking around and thought it was time to come clean, as this seemed the best thing to do as I was nearly caught with my skirt on, before we came away

She even wants to buy me a bra & some chicken fillets, as we were out yesterday & she was hovering around the lingerie looking at Bra's in asda.

I have taken notice of what has been said in the post's & I deem to take this very slowly & not "push" Mandy down her throat.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]