Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you can survive without C/Ding?

Do you think you can survive without C/Ding?

For those who can dress regularly, do you dress as often as you can?
    If you had too, for any reason, could you survive without crossdressing, or could it, potentially cause you too many problems mentally or in other ways?

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I can survive it is just could the people around me survive me! When I do not dress after long periods I get very agitated and may go off on the people around me! Dressing is like a drug and you got to do it even when you say you quit and your purge, it will come back and it can come back stronger.

Survive is a good word.
    I tried for years to hide my feminine side and all it did was cause mental anguish and pain. The stolen time to slip into something sexy, the lies to have that time all took their toll.

I could survive, but I don't know that I would be much good to anyone. Expressing my femininity is too much a part of my being to deny it again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I could survive, but life would not be nearly as enjoyable. My feminine side was repressed for years. I am much happier when I express that side of me.

Freddy

yes, I could.

I'm one of the fortunate that can dress everyday, all day at home. Since I work from home, that's pretty near full time. But I have lived w/o dressing before so survival wouldn't be an issue - but I imagine I'd be more irritable and less happy. reasons enough to dress whenever I can.

I've been dressing for almost 50 years and at time for some time. I came out to my wife 4 years ago. And have dress every day Even if just underdressing. If I had to stop now I be one unhappy Bitch.
    Angie

I'd have to have some other outlet if crossdressing was removed but as long as I can keep playing ice hockey I can survive anything..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm sure I could survive, But I would be miserable much of the time.

Yes I could limp along without it.
    Michelle

I Love to be fem
    I try to dress as much as I can, but would like to dress much more, and would love to go 24/7 but unfortuneatly at the moment that can't be so But I do dress regularly most evenings.
    I couldn't live without it. It would be as if a big part of me would die and I would be very unhappy with my life.:sad

I think I could, but what fun would that be.
    Cary

survive?

I can exist but I would not call it survival.
    I strongly doubt that I would take my own life.
    There would be a termendous amount of stress to deal with.

Kelly

I've gone on vacations with my wife at which times I am unable to dress for extended periods of time, like a week or two at a time. I handle it quite well, but when I get home and the opportunity to dress returns, I am quite ready to get all dolled up again. It seems, though, that the desire is very opportunistic, and when the opportunity is not there, the longing to dress gets less. Maybe that's for the best.

I still doubt that I'd do well with not being able to dress at all for extended periods of time, or if it was eliminated entirely. I think I'd get depressed and have all kinds of subliminal mental problems with it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

It depends a lot on my mood, some weeks I don't feel like dressing at all, don't even think about it
    Other weeks, I can't wait to get dressed, feel feminine, girly, & it stays on my mind all day
    I'd say a few weeks I can go with out, but if I get in the mood, I dont know !
    Last edited by erika130; 05-03-2010 at 10:21 AM.

I could survive but I would not like to live without dressing. It is simply too wonderful to express my feminine side to not do it.

When I've not dressed for a long period I become depressed and irritable. I feel much better if I get to dress once in a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Physically? Sure. No problem. Psychologically and spiritually? No.

I am who I am. To deny that is to deny myself. It's not just dressing. It's not just clothes. It is a safety valve to allow the femininity inside me to get out once in awhile.

Kathi

Yes I do dress as often as I can, and anymore that's most days.
    survive, now thats a funny word. I don't think it would kill me to give it up. But to get me to try you are going to have to offer me something really special. When the urge comes on to dress and is not fulfilled, I really wind up being a nasty old man that even I can't stand to spend time with, not sure how the rest of the family would handle it. And when I used to get like that and my wife picked up on it she was the one that used to scream, why don't you just go put on a dress or something! Anything that would bring back the naturally sweet guy that I am.
    So for me, no more denial of who and what I am, and no more being the martyr because I think it will make others happy, it doesn't. I might still be in the closet, but I try to keep the closet as big as possible.
    Tina B.

I would not make it I have goon for two weeks but was under dressing all the time so could i go with dressing no its my life I would get very depress and my mental state would take over so no

I could survive without it, and I have. However, being able to fully and openly express my CDing makes me a happier person!

[SIZE="3"]I only dress 2 or 3 times a month. i have gone six weeks without it. Later this month, i have to move back to my dad's place, to help him so he won't have to go into a nursing home. He despises me. It is one of my worst nightmares, and there will be no dressing for some time. I wouldn't want to there. Fishing will have to take its place, as there is a nice creek there. I know my parents can't last much longer, and i am moving to help in their final months, and i am giving up my life, again, to help them, but, my dad is controlling. I wouldn't even want to dress there.[/SIZE]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I suppose....but like others have said, something would be missing in my life....

I dress regularly and have for many years. I never tried to quit so I have no idea how I'd handle not dressing. Probably not very well.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

First, I dress as often as possible, every day when possible. Could I exist without crossdressing, of course I could. I would just toss out all of my remaining non female clothing and live full time as Nicole.

Lately I've considered my female self, "Lexi," as a separate person... even going as far as calling her my sister and creating a whole new identity for her on some social networks. It's going to sound silly but it's almost like how Ed Wood has to cross dress in order to think differently (love Johnny Depp in that movie btw)! Just the whole idea that people treat me with a lot more care than they would normally a guy is enough for me to start thinking differently and to be honest, I wouldn't know what to do if Lexi left. It'd be as if my closest friend and sister died or something.