Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Behavior Boy-Mode vs En-Femme

Nope, not really.

When I'm wearing panties I try to walk as suttle as I can in a femminine manner. I sit up and am as proper as can be. If they only knew at work why

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    When in male mode I'm 100% totally testosterone macho guy doing everything possible to hide and contain "this" side of me. Although there are times when my femme side slips or forces her way out.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I am just used to doing a lot of things - I cross my legs (and even sometimes scoot them under me) like a girl when I sit. I enter a car "butt first" and exit feet first, my walk is decidedly feminine (according to my wife), and my hand gestures are kind of expressive and girly. I do this whether in guy or girl mode. As others have said, it's just me.

Kathi
    [SIZE="3"] I am Kristen no matter how I'm dressed. I do this all with out a single thought, at a wedding resently my GF said,'"I danced like a girl" but most of the time I am a girl out dancing it's just normal for me. This is 1 of the reasons I have not worked too much on my voice for when I was, the gf said I would slip in and out of Kristen mode when talking. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I am not really aware of what I do in one form or the other, but my wife says the longer in amount of time that I'm Shaylee I become more feminine. The way I sit, walk, talk and gesture. She sees more of my man side when I first dress but then my features in my face begin to soften over time and then she says she sees me more as another girl. This she says takes about 3 hours.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV View Post
    Few general questions to all the sisters -

When you're in boy-mode, do you walk as if you're en-femme? Do you always sit in a lady-like manner? Etc...
    I haven't mastered the fem walk yet, so no. But I do practice when I'm able to, even when in drab. As for sitting, I've always sat in a fairly ladylike manner. Always. Kinda comes from being the only child, and homeschooling for 4 years with a stay-at-home mom. I ended up picking up the way she sits.

It's hard to say really how much behavior and mannerisms is learned and how much is intrinsic. At the very least I'm usually unpredictable when it comes to that stuff.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Whoops! Yes, at times I sit with crossed legs. My wife gets angry and says, "Stop sitting like a girl!" She is having a hard time adjusting--but --seems Ok with 8 dresses and 10 wigs in my closet--and the gold heels.

I don't think I am different in either mode, I am more at ease dressed as a female, more comfy and more relaxed.
    I am quiet when in boy mode, some would say that I am a very serious person.

When dressed I display femal mannerisims, although I have noticed when I shop (which I do in drab) I have a tendency to catch myself standing in a femme manner, which I correct quickly so that I don't attract unwanted attention.

I try to act in a manner appropriate to the way I am presenting.
    Hugs, Carole

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    my nature is on the fem side, so when not thinking about it my movements and gestures and poses are not so guy like...but i do know when i am interacting with a group of guys i have to remind myself to be more like a guy...whatever that is. thank goodness i don't think about it too much...sounds like alot of work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Smile Depends

For me, it depends on my surroundings. If I am doing my job,never,but if I am at a store or someplace else and I see a nice pair of heels or some cute tops or skirts that I would love to wear,the pink fog comes over me and I fawn over them for a while and I just automatically go into "girl mode" for a minute. It's only when I realize I'm dressed like a lumberjack that I snap out of it.

In guy mode (which is sadly most of the time), I don't have any feminine mannerisms (as far as I'm aware of). I need to be en femme for them to come out. But they do so pretty spontaneously when dressed. One time, I was dressed at home and was on a work-related conference call and I found my word enunciations and phrasing to change to a more feminine mode, and had to force myself to speak in a more 'manly' way less my co-workers started wondering what was going on.

Melanie

I can't sit in a lady like manner when enfemme. Up and down stairs (mailman) for thirty years has put muscles on muscles in my legs.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

how odd,i did not know there was something wrong sitting with crossed legs as over here nobody seems to mind or notice, is this an American phenomenon as that does to my eyes seem very strange.
    "Beauty is truth, truth beauty"
    that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

Keats.

I walk very femininely when dressed and I sit and move generally in a more feminine manner. I know my voice stays the same.

I do not think that my personality changes when I am dressed. There was a time when I thought thatr I might evolve into a second person but I guess I have passed that point by now and I really think that today I am just a feminine appearing version of who I am.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Hmmn, well for me I have to say the female mannerisms come out when dressed. I still have a need to keep both sides separate plus I really feel to inhabited in guy mode for that part of me to show.

There is only of me (thank god according to some ) so there is only one personality and mannerism. Obviously walking in 4" heels is different than tennis shoes and skirts require more attention than pants to maintain modesty depending on their length.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

separate

My whole approach is a separation of my masculine and feminine selves. I work hard at keeping them separate, though I do admit to practicing my feminine voice while alone in male mode

tina

I do what my pelvis allows....bone-wise.
    The rest is all personality.
    I watched my dad this weekened, he crosses his legs like a girl.
    I can't do that because I am an avid cyclist and runner.

Silver Member
    I keep them separate. For me, it is hard and takes quite a bit of concentration to use my femme walk and mannerisms and not start to slip back to my usual male ones. One exception is that I tend to use a lot of hand gestures and talk with my hands, though I think that is more of a cultural issue. All the men in my family tend to do that as well (we are italians), even though most other men I know are not nearly as expressive that way.

When I work, I do it as macho as possible but when I am home I get very girlish!! Although I try to keep them separate, when I see clothes (or wigs or shoes!!!) I can for the moment slip into my girl mode!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]