Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Degree of Cross dressing scale

I would be about a 4 1/2.I have been out dressed and confronted people but no where too public

on your scale I'm a #3. I have dressed and ventured out, actually during the day and to the most complete style possible. The problem is that I do is very seldom, hardly ever enough but it's what I can do and will continue to do...I love it whenever I get the opportunity to be Melissa.
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

I am totally a 4.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I'd say I'm a 3 minus. I love to get fully dressed, but I'm very much in the closet and have little opportunity b/c of such a busy home life: wife, daughter, work. But I certainly do not think I am TG as Rachel Ann suspects that those who who fall in your 3-5 category would be. I have a strong feminine side and enjoy expressing it, for my own satisfaction, through dressing in feminine clothing.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Departed
    I'm a 5 but with caution and still some inhibitions. I get read most of the time and all the time when I speak. I know the mainstream public is nowhere near accepting a man in women's clothes. Do one thing out of line and you could find yourself having a conversation with the local police. So to be a complete 5 you'd have to be able to pass, even when you speak.

I keep my outings mostly confined to TG friendly places and during the evening hours. All the exceptions have been early enough in the day that few people were out and about or at a time when kids were in school and everyone else at work (well, almost everyone else ). The world isn't quite ready for me yet.

In the middle and then some

Quote Originally Posted by sara_also
    I would have to also say a three and a half. I dress at home as often as I want and do go out in public once in a while. However i am still in the closet when it comes to friends and family.
    Sara

[SIZE=5]Like Sara I am a 3.5. I love going out enfemme when I am out of town. Family does not know. Trying to get there though.[/SIZE]

Eileen1969

Wink a 10

yup I am a 10! and know it girls!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

[size=3][/size][size=3]Pencil me in as a confirmed 5, have no problems going out,my wife and sister are very supportive and i have a fantastic group of likeminded friends, like to dress in the smart classic style[/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3] Steph[/size]
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

I'm a 3+.

I'm out to my wife and sometimes dress in front of her. I've been out for a long walk on along a public beach and am anxious to get out again.

I typically dress for comfort jeans or shorts, polo shirt or tee. This way I don't feel the need to change if I need to go out on errands.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar

I just wear whatever I want and that in which I feel comfortable.

Charlie

I fit squarely into #3. And I plan to stay that way.

tiggr8
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferluv
    Good question Emmi. I am also a #3 on your scale although i am also close to a #4. My wife knows and mostly supports me and my daughter also knows as does my mother. My father would die as he is an extreme homophobic and crossdressing denotes homosexuality to him. as he would say, "damn queers!". Crossdressing is something i've done since i was around 5 or 6 yrs. old. off and on over the years except since the advent of the internet when i found that i was not alone. i now wear panties exclusively instead of the old "jockey shorts"--god how i hated those things! i still wear a t-shirt to bed -over my nite bra and panties-usually thongs. i wear thigh hi stockings as i do not like panty hose.-i do wear p-hose occassionally as the occasion dictates. i have several skirts and some wigs, some nice blouses too. i have LOTS of lingerie-my wife loves to buy lingerie for me!! i sometimes wear it to bed but not often. i may be closer to ts than cd since i always wanted to wake up in the morning transformed into a real girl. 30 years ago i might have gone through the transformation but i am just too old now (51) and have too many of the traits that old men tend to develop at that age-hair in all the wrong places etc,etc,etc. anyway thats me ---i wonder how many others feel the way i do? jenny
    i'm similar but i hope my kids will never know... i'm a bit younger but i would not through a transformation ...hopefully it will skip a generation - it might save them a lot of heartache

I say a 3.5 or 3 to 4 still kind nevous about other. I just take one day at time.
    To be treated equally, no matter what.

I'm a three point five, as I do get out on occasion.

For me i am a 3 as only my girlfriend knows, i have shaved all my hair of my body and my toe nails are painted all the time, wear women's underwear all the time.

Im a 3 and i dont care who knows it! , as long as it isnt my Mother...God forbid!!
    Man!...Feels like a Woman!

i am a 3

for now i am a 3 but would really like to get out with other girls so maybe a 4.5, no one in my family would understand so i keep it from them love to wear panties and panty hose as much as i can most of time when not at work

I would have to say that I fall just shy of a 3. I do not wear anything fem under my male clothes, but when I do dress I tend to like to go all the way, makeup, nails, etc. I have never been out in public dressed but am slowly trying to gain the courage to actully get out and meet others at a tg/cd establishment. The problem is that most of these places are bars and I'm not that big of a drinker.

Now for what being a crossdresser means to me, I can't say that I can answer that. I do not know why I do it, it's just something that I like to do. I wear anything from jeans to skirts to dresses.

Ronna's Evil Twin
    I'm working my way to the top of your scale, Emmi.
    At first, it was just trying on nylons, then heels.
    Then, a skirt or dress.
    Eventually, came the wig, makeup and jewelry.
    Now I have all those things and hardly ever get to wear them!
    You have given me new inspiration though, and I am going to do my best to climb this scale.
    Thanks, Emmi

Red face Maybe a #3

I dress as often as I can, but still deep in the closet. I dress fully when I get the chance, nails, wig, make-up, panties, bra, stockings, and a dress or skirts and sexy blouse. I'm comfortable at this level, but would like to dress more consistantly, but still a closet dresser. Shaved body hair and toe nails done all the time would be a great step, but difficult to explain to family memebers...

Curly xxx

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    3 to 4. Only dress in front of my wife but have friends on the net who say they wouldn't bother if I was dressed when with them. Not got into make up yet, I'm waiting til I move into my own place. Not thought of going out just yet.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I think I rate: pi. Sorry...I couldn't resist. That's approximately 3.14 to non-mathematical types. I wear good stuff under my drab clothes most days, and my GF knows but nobody else does. When I'm home alone or with her, sometimes I get partially dolled up. She has never seen me completely dolled up though...
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

girl next door

Wink

Definitely a 3!

Btw, thanks for the great thread. It's great to get to know the other girls a bit better, some of the others' responses have surprised me a bit (based on my recollections of their previous threads or posts).

Three and Holding

Enjoyed this thread enough to respond. Amazed how much I relate to other postings here as so much as my own. Having enjoyed this hobby since I was 12, this website is a daily source of stimulation and enjoyment. Adding to my wardrobe has advanced since discovering this site. Reading the four and Five responses puts my imagination into overdrive. Enjoy getting to know all of you and hope to one day make your acquaintenance.

Super Model
    I'm without a doubt a 5! Being a girl feels right. I have never been comfortable as a man. I love to wear short skirts, tight tops and heels when I go out at night. During the day, it depends on the weather...Shorts or jeans with heels. At night, at bedtime, I wear bady dolls and satin slips or satin or silk pjs.