Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does pink make you feel more femme?

Pink?

Hell no, Hon. Black makes me feel more feminine. Black is mystery. Black is adventure. Black is excitement. Black is my color of choice as a woman. Ericka

hello

pink is the woman ready to get out and enjoy herself.i love it and red,it makes you feel like you can do anything,witch you can.go for it and enjoy yourself make the world bow down at you.haha.you do what makes you happy.no one else cares.love your self for whom you are.allways be happy there are a lot of ladys here that care.have a great day.barbra.

I don't just tend to like pink - I love pink in all its various shades. But I also love orange (not with pink let me hasten to add). I also love black.

Like others have said there are so many different colours and shades of colours. How can you not like femme gear?

Banned Read only
    pink is not my color, so says my fashion consultant. Others have agreed. I'm down with black.

I do have a pair of pink panties but t not my favorite I like red & purple best Idon't have pink clothes
    Angie G.

YAY!!!!!!! PINK RULES!! I love pink...the hotter the better. And neon hot pink....Oh yeah! hahahahaha....Good thread!

Michelle

Yep, PINK! and purple,black, red, yellow, blue(matchs my eyes), fucia, lavender, cream, white, grey, brown, tan, any but green! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Does pink make me feel more feminine? Two words: God yes!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Silly Girl...

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    pink is not my color, so says my fashion consultant. Others have agreed. I'm down with black.
    For someone who's down with black, there's a whole lot of pink going on in that avatar! (You know I'm only teasing you, Tekla. I like you just the way you are.)
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Smile My No. 1

[SIZE="3"]Pink is my femme color. Liked it ever since childhood. I also like red, purple, black, turquoise, and royal blue.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Well, I think the color has become so identified with the female gender that one almost can't help but feel more feminine while wearing it. I look at pink the same way as I look at bras; a bra is such a feminine garment, there is nothing like it in the traditional male wardrobe.

I have a couple of pink men's shirts. Nobody knows I'm wearing matching panties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I just picked up my first pink shirt today, it is my ideal femme color, I can't wait to wear it tomorrow,
    Jenna
    The best has yet to come....

Pink to make the boys ... erm ... girls wink?

Strangely I have pink guy shirts (salmon and actual pink as well) with matching ties and I love wearing them ... in guy mode.

In femme mode, nope, have one pink outfit and I've kinda gone off it, rather too much for me. Blues maybe, turquoise (spelling?), white, black, etc

Now pink lipstick, that's a different matter
    Fiona

---
    Does my bum look big in this?

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/fionasboots

I don't really wear pink to be honest, but I do have a pink bedroom.
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 10-20-2006 at 06:17 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Actually.............NO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Smile Color works for me

I agree that colors and style both go a long way in creating a femme look, but pink is one of my favs, especially a softer pink. I have a nice turtleneck in pink, and of course, ballet pink tights with back seams!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Love your bedroom Lisa, that is gorgeous.

Yes I love pink, so much I even have a pink mobile (cell phone for our readers from the other side of the pond). My boss has enjoyed my phone with great humour, but I like it so its staying.

Funnily enough I bought my firts pink dress today, it did make me feel very femm actually. I agree with earlier pots, black and purple are sexy, white is smart, green is classy and pink is demurre.
    Bec

Dana, I think it is the wide choice of female clothing and shoes that attract me to CDing. On the question of colours my SO tells me I am an autumn/winter colouring and should keep away from pinks and pastels. Shame!

Love

Helen xx

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I love pink and wear what pink items of clothing that I have when I can.

Anna x[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Smile

I also love pink! I can remember growing up always wanting to wear a pink dress with pink bows in my pig tails

Jennifer Marie
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

Red face Pink for me ....

Like most of the replies here, I also love pink, especially for my underwear.

While I can relate to the more "sophisticated" colours at times (and of course a little-black-dress can only be black), I have always seen myself as the girl-next-door type where a girly pink skirt or blouse is the obvious choice.

As others have said, one of the attractions to cross-dressing is to feel feminine, and wearing a pair of pink panties although perhaps identical in shape and feel to a black pair, make me feel a LOT more feminine.

Wearing pink also seems to make innocent flirting a bit easier to pull off .....

Thanks

Great replies, girls!!! Wow, didn't think I'd get this many replies to this thread. Think we can declare pink the official color of crossdressers everywhere.

Hugs ~~~~~~
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Good proportion

Although like the other girls, I like the wide variety of colours the GG's have to play with, it would seem my wardrobe does have that pink tinge about it

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]